Late princess diana's former butler comes out as gay

sara1981

Reaction score
'Diana was the only woman he told': Former Royal butler Paul Burrell reveals he is gay and announces he is to MARRY his lawyer boyfriend just nine months after divorcing his wife of 32 years
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-Paul-Burrell-comes-gay.html#reader-comments

If Diana was alive today and she not happy on her ex-butler become gay! But I wouldn't comment on Paul's gay!

So? That's his business, not ours.

Whoa... I'm appalled to see this OP. :wtf:

'Diana was the only woman he told': Former Royal butler Paul Burrell reveals he is gay and announces he is to MARRY his lawyer boyfriend just nine months after divorcing his wife of 32 years
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-Paul-Burrell-comes-gay.html#reader-comments

If Diana was alive today and she not happy on her ex-butler become gay! But I wouldn't comment on Paul's gay!
Become gay? He's been gay all his life.

And as others said, why is this news? And why post it? *SMH*

Well if Diana was the only one he told, then she must of been okay with it since she didn't fire him after he told her.

Well if Diana was the only one he told, then she must of been okay with it since she didn't fire him after he told her.
That's a very good point.

I'm still RME that this thread even exists.

ooookay then.

Considering Diana was pals with Freddie Mercury, and Elton John and likely other gay individuals and was an activist for AIDS, I doubt she had ANY issues of Paul being gay.

The person with the issue is the OP.

Sara, maybe one day you found out that your dog is gay and please do post it here, we all will give a damn about it.

Would you stay out it! My dog ain't gay okay!

You never know if cats or dogs are homosexual, so you definitely need go to Diversity School, seriously.

Get up early, get dressed up and you will get one sausage biscuit with water from McDonald's, before dropping you at Diversity School.

If you need clothes really bad, I will happily to provide you with school uniform - white polo shirt, khaki pant, brown belt, white sock and white Nike shoe.

Just shut up, Sara. It's none of your business.

And, this anti-gay agenda of yours is still going on ... that's sad and I feel sorry for you.

Why you MUST go on and on and on with spewing that anti-gay crap is beyond me. And, don't give me that but-it's-against-religion BS, whatever your "religion" is.

People like you are exactly why I've become jaded and cynical about religion and politics.

Please do the gays a favor and leave us alone, 'k? :) Have a nice day.

Just shut up, Sara. It's none of your business.

And, this anti-gay agenda of yours is still going on ... that's sad and I feel sorry for you.

Why you MUST go on and on and on with spewing that anti-gay crap is beyond me. And, don't give me that but-it's-against-religion BS, whatever your "religion" is.

People like you are exactly why I've become jaded and cynical about religion and politics.

Please do the gays a favor and leave us alone, 'k? :) Have a nice day.

Thanks!!!

Sara is riding in Duggar's van and spreading of hate.

Why isn't this thread shut down? Haters hating haters, for hating haters.

200.gif

LOL....*breaking news*...I think my doggie is a lesbian...she humps or tries to hump every doggie she meets!...even humps her teddy bear...
Seriously tho'...if I were married to a man for over 30 years and he left me for another man?...I'd sure as hell would not advertise it.

Back