Late deafness swooned by coda

Eddie Jay

Reaction score
I grew up HOH, learning to speak, read, write, and lip read, with no interpreter available. When in turn, I had become permanently profoundly deaf almost twenty years ago. No family members to claim, even then, they never took up ASL.

I lived on most of the East coast, residing in Maine, Kentucky, North Carolina, and Florida. I'm now located in the Tacoma, Washington area, where i hope to find happiness, besides marijuana being legal, free from persecution, as long as the state allows.

I have found in general a great deal of admiration for CODA women. Not because they can interpret, but because they're just as deaf as I, only they can hear my whispers in the dark of the night.

I'm not looking too much into relationships, only because it's stressful enough, and have found it is easier to have fun, laugh and get high on marijuana. By the way, I get high on the first date.

I don't drink. I don't smoke. I do fart. I do spit, but not dip. I'm inquisitive, an initiator, but not an instigator nor a manipulator. I walk the talk, expect the same from the women I date with intelligence, a waist smaller than I, and can roll a jay. Still I say, I'm swooned by CODA women.

Nice to meet ya!
Eddie Jay

Thank you. Gonna need it at the rate I'm going. Probably won't. Just have the shittiest taste in women. I'll be luck if I find a hh girl.

Thank you. Gonna need it at the rate I'm going. Probably won't. Just have the shittiest taste in women. I'll be luck if I find a hh girl.
Dude. I was gonna make a scathingling honest reply, but I won't. You are doing fine.
You have balls-out guts and it is appreciated.
Thanks for the post.

Back