Last Movie You Watched?

Just watched Underworld again. Maybe tomorrow I will watch Underworld Evolution, and Underworld, Return of the Lycans.

Last edited:
Kick-Ass.. i rate this 3.5 out of 5 stars.

i was like, 12 years old girl can kick some asses with her skills against those trained men. *smh* and some of scenes are whoa...

Just watched the last 2 Underworld movies. Didn't realize the actress who played Sonja in the Rise of the Lycans, is also playing Claire in the new TV show called The Gates.

"Shinjuku Incident" Good movie. Jackie Chan was a good actor in this movie. For once, he wasn't in an action movie. He was just acting. :) Well done.

"Shinjuku Incident" Good movie. Jackie Chan was a good actor in this movie. For once, he wasn't in an action movie. He was just acting. :) Well done.

yah , agreed, not only that, he played a very ordinary guy, not a super hero and with real emotions

i guess he did it to prove that he is more cerebal than a bullshit chop chop action hero star

Watched "Milk" earlier today. Very good biopic. Sean Penn was phenomenal and he definitely deserved the best actor award for that performance. Only problem was that I thought the movie did a bit too much preaching to the choir. It didn't do the work necessary to convince an unsympathetic audience to be more tolerant, but perhaps that wasn't the aim of the producers and director in the first place. Either way, I thought it was a very good film, and I learned a bit about my home state's important social history by watching it.

yah , agreed, not only that, he played a very ordinary guy, not a super hero and with real emotions

i guess he did it to prove that he is more cerebal than a bullshit chop chop action hero star

Yes, I agree. That was what he wanted.

watched new daughter last night... not that good really, terrible ending, however.

Watched "Milk" earlier today. Very good biopic. Sean Penn was phenomenal and he definitely deserved the best actor award for that performance. Only problem was that I thought the movie did a bit too much preaching to the choir. It didn't do the work necessary to convince an unsympathetic audience to be more tolerant, but perhaps that wasn't the aim of the producers and director in the first place. Either way, I thought it was a very good film, and I learned a bit about my home state's important social history by watching it.

yeah saw it ages ago, it too was a quality 'biopic' > biobiography picture? yes its a needed historical piece which to reflect the changes in the peaking nodes of gays people's struggle for recognition. i guess we'd never see a Galluedet version because no-one got shot...(dramatic piece which film makers tend to use to sell the films story)

I agree Sean Penn acted so bloody well, its a feat for a straight guy to act like this, at the same time he refused to comment in the makings of this film (never saw him in the commentary documentary), which to me is really strange, i mean he actually dared to french kiss another man for the shoots, i suspect he was worried about all the speculation so avoided it all together. Speaking of such oddity, William Shanter is similar with Star Trek - he hasnt got a single piece of memorilla of Star Trek, not custom left overs, not even a poster nothing , he isnt even a Sci-fi fan at all.
So, in a way some of the best actors are purely mechanical others are extremely passionate like Peter Sellers for The Pink Panther' films...
it goes to show despite what we might think, others people with skills are not neccessary showing the same enthusiasm to popular expectations.

The Expendables is a lot of fun to watch especially for action movie fans.

Back