Last Movie You Watched?

Today at the gym Star Trek was on in the cardio room and I just couldn't get into it at all.

Blind Side. good movie!!

gonna watch alvin the chimpmunks part 2 and sherlock holmes tonight if its permits as i've a daughter to take care of as well.

Precious - OK, too much cussing and it is all about family abuse, defiintely not a 5 star. :|

Right now I'm watching Shira, The Vampire Samurai.

Last month we took the kids to see clash of the titans, they both enjoyed it. Kevin.

husband and I watched Avatar last night and then we saw one of those "Making of" about Avatar-

New York, I love you - IT WAS SHIT! The plot doesn't even fucking make sense.

first, my mom and I saw it together and then hubby and I watched Avatar at home also on BlueRay. My mom really liked it too. One of my friends has seen it 3 or 4 times.
what did you like about the movie, Bott?

is there any movie coming up that people are really wanting to see?

first, my mom and I saw it together and then hubby and I watched Avatar at home also on BlueRay. My mom really liked it too. One of my friends has seen it 3 or 4 times.
what did you like about the movie, Bott?

is there any movie coming up that people are really wanting to see?

I liked the alien animals like equivalent to horses and dragons.

Plus I really enjoyed watching Joey watch it. He likes to see animals of tv and these fascinated him.

I am really looking forward to the new Karate Kid. I am a Jackie Chan fan.

oh, another "Karate Kid"... didn't know it was coming out :hmm: I'd be interested. I wanted to see the "Dragon" movie as it seemed kind of fun.
yeah the animals in Avatar were neat, I liked how it showed the different behaviors and aspects of them

Ever see the original Clash of the Titans from years ago?

I never saw the original clash of the Titans, but when I was young I thought "The land that time forgot" was really good, I think it starred Doug Mclure and Patrick Wayne. We used to have a film night at school. Kevin.

Back