Last Movie You Watched?

I checked out "Terms of Endearment" and "Phoebe in Wonderland" today from the library.

The movie "My Sister's Keeper" wasn't nearly as good as the book! They were sad, but the story was wonderful!

LOL..the books are ALWAYS better than the movie...

Last night I watched 'The Craft'...cheesy, but one of my guilty pleasure movies..

I haven't watched 'Final Destination'.

LOL..the books are ALWAYS better than the movie...

Last night I watched 'The Craft'...cheesy, but one of my guilty pleasure movies..

I haven't watched 'Final Destination'.

I liked The Craft! lol The books are always better than the movie, but sometimes that difference is huge...for instance Twilight!

I liked The Craft! lol The books are always better than the movie, but sometimes that difference is huge...for instance Twilight!

A LOT of my friends said the same thing...I've never read the series but I did watch the first installment. I wanted to know what was up with all the 'hype'...it was 'okay' but I had one of my friends tell me exactly what happens in the series and it sounded interesting....the actors are really cheesetastic though..haha...In some movies, I tend to be fascinated with the 'other' characters than the main characters sometimes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE]YouTube - 911 Loose Change (full-length)[/ame]

911 loose change

A must see.

Back