Last Movie You Watched?

quirkylibra

Today at the gym Star Trek was on in the cardio room and I just couldn't get into it at all.

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Blind Side. good movie!!

gonna watch alvin the chimpmunks part 2 and sherlock holmes tonight if its permits as i've a daughter to take care of as well.

dogmom

first, my mom and I saw it together and then hubby and I watched Avatar at home also on BlueRay. My mom really liked it too. One of my friends has seen it 3 or 4 times.
what did you like about the movie, Bott?

is there any movie coming up that people are really wanting to see?

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
first, my mom and I saw it together and then hubby and I watched Avatar at home also on BlueRay. My mom really liked it too. One of my friends has seen it 3 or 4 times.
what did you like about the movie, Bott?

is there any movie coming up that people are really wanting to see?
I liked the alien animals like equivalent to horses and dragons.

Plus I really enjoyed watching Joey watch it. He likes to see animals of tv and these fascinated him.

I am really looking forward to the new Karate Kid. I am a Jackie Chan fan.

dogmom

oh, another "Karate Kid"... didn't know it was coming out :hmm: I'd be interested. I wanted to see the "Dragon" movie as it seemed kind of fun.
yeah the animals in Avatar were neat, I liked how it showed the different behaviors and aspects of them

KevinG

Ever see the original Clash of the Titans from years ago?
I never saw the original clash of the Titans, but when I was young I thought "The land that time forgot" was really good, I think it starred Doug Mclure and Patrick Wayne. We used to have a film night at school. Kevin.