Last Movie You Watched?

I'm downloading Black Dynamite at the moment.
Super excited about that.

Anyhow I recently watched:

Moon - The movie posters and DVD artwork are very misleading stating that Kevin Spacey is the main character. Wrong. The entire movie is carried by Sam Rockwell and Kevin Spacey only lends his nothing more then his voice. Anyhow, this is by far Sam's largest role to date. I loved his character in The Green Mile but this performance is Oscar worthy. One of the better films I've watched thus far in 2009. Next to District 9 it's one of the more intellectual Science Fiction films.

Sunshine Cleaning - I've had this downloaded for quite some time but I read some mixed/negative reviews that just I dunno turned me off from watching the movie. Well, huge fucking mistake 'cause I loved it. It's most definitely not for everyone but anyone looking for something fresh and cleverly written, is in for a treat. I'd like to have this on DVD.

Powdered Blue - To my understanding, Powered Blue, is Jessica Biel's first nude role! It doesn't hurt she plays a stripper in the movie either. Of course, it's not a total eye candy flick - There are some powerhouse performances by a few well-known cast members. I.E. Forest Whitaker and Ray Liotta. I also loved Patrick Swayze in this movie.

Son and I watched Matrix-Reloaded last night, late.
I wish I saw that movie in IMAX.

It was in IMAX for a while, but I was too busy with school. When I finally had time, they already switched to the third movie. :(

Yesterday and Today, we watched two different movies.

Eli - very good movie
Tooth Fairy - Just okay - great for 9 years old kids watch movie.

saw taking of pelham 123 its a so and so film
john travolta and denzel washington are both 'big stars' but also their sloth and overindulgence is showing....they are getting porky admid smart lines, they seem pretty dull actors... if you miss it, you haven't missed much. if you wanna see a good train movie? better choices are Silver Streak from the 1970's or Spiderman3 which had a small part but high tension comic action! pelham urgh its like WTF realism just killed the action......thats how i saw it , its just one of the film that didnt need realism - duh

Finally, I watched Avatar! I love it!!! Well... it would be nice if it is more original. I disagree with another AD'ers, I don't think it is too much unoriginal to me. :)

Plus, that movie didn't make me so depressing. =/ I don't understand how it made them in depression. Hmm...

Finally, I watched Avatar! I love it!!! Well... it would be nice if it is more original. I disagree with another AD'ers, I don't think it is too much unoriginal to me. :)

Plus, that movie didn't make me so depressing. =/ I don't understand how it made them in depression. Hmm...
They are just stupid people, you know? ;)

I watched The Libertine with my client and uh..

... it was interesting? Okay not quite, I zoned out within the first 15 minutes o_O I had to google just to see what happened at the end >_<

Scary Movie 4 on FX a few days ago. I stopped watching it before it ended. I guess there was something else on TV intrigued me enough to change channels.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Black Dynamite
Sherlock Holmes
Law Abiding Citizen
Bitch Slap
Dirty Harry
City by the Sea
The Neverending Story 2

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Soul Plane
I'm Gonna Git You Sucka

Double pack. Both films are so-so.
Worth $5

Back