Last Movie You Watched?

Another childish animated movie I'm such a mom :P

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, okay so I giggled at a few parts ;)

Back to the Future Part II
Though it's a classic, it's still good.

I remember waiting a long time for the sequel. I thought to myself, "It's going to be no good if they make a sequel so late", but was surprised since Michael J. Fox retained his young appearance as he got older. :)

I remember waiting a long time for the sequel. I thought to myself, "It's going to be no good if they make a sequel so late", but was surprised since Michael J. Fox retained his young appearance as he got older. :)
Yeah, after watching that - I watched Back to the future III and then Back to the future I - the lot makes sense all the time. Its still a good story, never got bored with it.

I favored series of 'Back to the Future' movie. I want this Blu-ray movie discs but I can't find them at some store. He was good actor. But I m sorry that Fox was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease since 1991.

I favored series of 'Back to the Future' movie. I want this Blu-ray movie discs but I can't find them. He was good actor. But I m sorry that Fox was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease since 1991.

The word on the street is that it's scheduled for a release later this year since it is the 25th anniversary of the original.

Milk – 8/10 - Sean Penn excels and shines artistically in what may be his best role. There’s also a number of talent on board. Josh Brolin, Emile Hirsch, Diego Luna, James Franco, and more help make this movie such a colossal film.

Whiteout 7/10 – Solid thriller/mystery. Few twists here and there. Very light on scares.
Worth watching. Never really noticed how attractive Kate is till this movie.

Adam – 8/10 – Superb romantic drama. Cast is absolutely phenomenal. I’m in the dark about Hugh Dancy but after seeing him carry such a powerhouse role I’m looking forward to what be brings to the table in upcoming movies. Hugh displays his acting chops here along with the aid of (Rose Byrne of 28 Weeks Later). Splendid chemistry that is not easily matched. I’ll likely get this on DVD.

Brief Interviews with Hideous Men - 6.5/10 – While the movie does offer tons of recognizable and not so recognizable talent, It saddens me to say that the movie did not meet my expectations. I was simply not drawn to the plot. John Krasinski ( Jim of The Office) showcases he can handle rolls outside the Network circuit. Another fine example would be: Away We Go.

The Answer Man - 8/10 – Witty comedy with a few actual ‘LOL’ moments. Daniels shines here. My favorite role since Eastwood’s Blood Work and his work on The Squid and The Whale. Lou Pucci (Informers, Thumbsucker) and Lauren Graham (Gilmore Girls), along with Kat Dennings (Charlie Bartlett) make this one enjoyable, witty, dramedy.

The Invention of Lying - 7/10 – While its one of the more innovative romantic comedies I’ve seen, it’s only mediocre in my opinion.

The Anniversary Party – 7.5-8/10 – Watched this on DVD when it was released in 2001. Now, 9 years later I’m finally revisiting it. I actually enjoyed it a lot more with second time around. Loads of talent on board. There’s a touch of dark humor, not black comedy, that really works brilliantly, candidly and realistically. Along with top-notch acting delivered by the most unlikely candidates (I.E. Phoebe Cates), this is a rare gem that I would recommend for adults or anyone looking for something a lil’ more mature.

The Graduate – 9/10 – Hoffman was born for this role.

12 Angry Men – 10/10 – Tension-filled, brilliantly crafted and withoutadoubt a masterpiece. It’s easy to see while this ranks as one of the best films in cinema history. Because… It simply is one of the best films in cinema. Classic Fonda. Ranks as my second favorite Fonda-role.

Man on wire – 8.5/10 – Next to Food Inc. this is one of the best documentaries I’ve seen in the last few years.I would have loved to seem more achieve footage of Philippe Petit during his early days as a wirewalker.

I sell the dead – 7.5/10. Campy fun. It’s always a blast to see Angus Scrimm and the rest of the cast are enjoyable. Dominic handles his role well here and shows that he can handle roles outside of the LOTR Universe. While ultimately the film may not satisfy hardcore gorehounds, it will likely please anyone with a taste for something fresh and offbeat. Extremely low budget. Some poor CGI here and there (I.E. Knife to the forehead scene and the headless corpse scene at the end) but a worthy entry to the horror comedy genre.

Mokpo the Harbor – 7.5/10 - Korean comedy with a splash of slapstick. Truthfully there were a handful of scenes that literally had me laughing out loud due to the over-the-top zaniness. Besides offering a heavy dosage of comedy, the movie blends the themes of romance and triad quite well. Like a lot of Korean comedies, Mokpo doesn’t take itself too seriously and is in the end one hell of a fun flick. For fans of: She’s on Duty, My Boss My Hero, My Wife is a Gangster.

Hellboy 2 – 8/10 - Suppresses the original in every aspect. Loads of fun. Deltoro is a fucking genius when it comes to fairytale storytelling. I would love to see him tackle a remake of The Neverending Story or something similar. Wasn’t really impressed with The Golden Army itself but the main protagonist was a bad ass

High Roller: The Stu Ungar Story – 7/10 - Nothing really new for a biopic picture. To elaborate the entire movie just feels recycled. Drug abuse, womanizing, gambling, failed marriage, etc. Solid film but again it’s nothing we haven’t seen before.

The word on the street is that it's scheduled for a release later this year since it is the 25th anniversary of the original.

The Digital Bits Rumor Mill - Current Posts

Blu-ray editions of the Back to the Future trilogy have been pretty much a foregone conclusion in 2010, given it’s the first film’s 25th anniversary, but confirmation comes via The Digital Bits and the date is sometime in July. Universal hasn’t made its own official announcement, but looks like a flyer has been hitting retailers for wholesale purchasing. :dunno2:

Yeah, after watching that - I watched Back to the future III and then Back to the future I - the lot makes sense all the time. Its still a good story, never got bored with it.
Whenever the topic of time travel comes up, I often refer to that movie series and point out a bunch of mistakes that happened in them. ;)

Back