Last Movie You Watched?

freckles

what was the last movie you watched? liked it? no? why!

I watched instinct (anthony hopkins and cuba goodings) again last night, probably for hundredth times now. so twisting and I love psychological movies! gets me thinking to figure out the end.

sequoias

Premium Member
The last movie I just watched yesterday called "Enchanted" I thought that movie was very interesting and something different. :)

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Last movie I watched was Jumper with Samuel Jackson. My daughter brought the DVD over. It was not my favorite. But I know some people loved it.

authentic

I watched "The Other Boleyn Girl", and "The Eye" (both in Blu-Ray) ... it was amazing movie, and I had bad dream last night. Damn movies. :lol:

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
I watched "The Other Boleyn Girl", and "The Eye" (both in Blu-Ray) ... it was amazing movie, and I had bad dream last night. Damn movies. :lol:
Haha, you're :Owned:

The last time I watched was "Save the last dance" but right now, I am at my parents place, and my sister's watching "Alvin and the chipmunks"

freckles

saw untraceable, altough it was good it could be a bit better.

saw the eye just last week too! good movie and true, you don't always see what you believe.

was the other boleyn girl good?

save the last dance is one of my all-time favorites!

going to watch the other sister again soon, touchy movie and tearjerker!

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
saw untraceable, altough it was good it could be a bit better.

saw the eye just last week too! good movie.

was the other boleyn girl good?

save the dance is one of my all-time favorites!

going to watch the other sister again soon, soo touchy movie and tearjerker!
You mean save the last dance?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
The last movie I watched was Stargate. I decided to start watching Stargate SG-1 and thought I'd watch the movie first to get me in the mood. I'm now on the second season of Stargate SG-1. :)

Jolie77

Premium Member
The last movie I just watched yesterday called "Enchanted" I thought that movie was very interesting and something different. :)
I just got that tonight. I haven't had a chance to watch it but perhaps I will tomorrow. :)

I watched "Welcome Home, Roscoe Jenkins". It is so hilarious! It has Martin Lawrence in it.

farewell65

LOL at Homer Simpson
Premium Member
I watched Witless Projection (Larry The Cable Guy) last weekend, okok but stupid movie, I had to watch cuz all my friends recommended me, geez them

inochi

I just watched Angel Sanctuary, anime movie. I thought it was pretty creative, the story line and the graphics.

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
I watched Witless Projection (Larry The Cable Guy) last weekend, okok but stupid movie, I had to watch cuz all my friends recommended me, geez them
I saw that last week too. Yeah, it's one of those stupid movies. That's why I rented it.

Since I have a bunch of free rentals, I don't really care what I rent. At least, I can say I saw it. ;)