Know what we need to do for hearing people?

D-neen

Reaction score
Some of us as deaf people who might have never thought about for hearing people. Because those hearing who invented CI an inventors .. drs... CI supportor programs ... how about adoption agencies and the hearing parents that could have pushed and encouraged the deaf people even babies who can't communicate and said '"No , I don't want to have CI"?
We as Deaf people and our power to stand up to them. Enough is enough since the CI started back in the 90"s. We need to keep deaf culture...deaf community .. from the generation to generation years to come .
Now what did we ever forget? We forget to stand up and tell them those who are hearing . We need to inventions for the hearing . What do we need? Hmmm . How about the hearing people need DEAF IMPLANT and ASL IMPLANT ? Hmmmm .. what do you think?
Remember .. this world is not for hearing people to live on.. because this earth is not for perfect hearing humans . Just remember no one is PERFECT to live on. This world is for all race just like us as for who we are as a deaf person.

Last edited:
There was a discussion in another thread about making hearing babies deaf and people said that was morally wrong.

There was a discussion in another thread about making hearing babies deaf and people said that was morally wrong.

Well.. what I mean was we as deaf people need to tell the hearing what they need like I was explained about .Deaf implant and asl implant so that the hearing people can see how we the deaf people feels by them pushing the deaf world.

Well.. what I mean was we as deaf people need to tell the hearing what they need like I was explained about .Deaf implant and asl implant so that the hearing people can see how we the deaf people feels by them pushing the deaf world.

I can understand your point so I was just letting u know that it has already been brought up and people were attacking each other about it.

For me, I just want the hearing people to see how we feel..doesnt mean I want to make my chidlrne deaf but for them to understand why many of us feel this way about making deaf children assimilate into the hearing world without acknowleging their deaf identity.

I can understand your point so I was just letting u know that it has already been brought up and people were attacking each other about it.

For me, I just want the hearing people to see how we feel..doesnt mean I want to make my chidlrne deaf but for them to understand why many of us feel this way about making deaf children assimilate into the hearing world without acknowleging their deaf identity.
Allight :) By the way do you live in Baltimore? I live in Bel Air. Maybe I was misunderstanding and thought you live n Baltimore. If you are.. it's would be great .:)May I ask are you deaf ?? I am .

Allight :) By the way do you live in Baltimore? I live in Bel Air. Maybe I was misunderstanding and thought you live n Baltimore. If you are.. it's would be great .:)May I ask are you deaf ?? I am .

Yep..I am deaf and yes, I live just outside of Baltimore in the Glen Burnie area. :) Nah, u didnt misunderstand me..I was just giving u a FYI about that topic, that's all. Smile

We need to inventions for the hearing . What do we need? Hmmm . How about the hearing people need DEAF IMPLANT and ASL IMPLANT ? Hmmmm .. what do you think?
Remember .. this world is not for hearing people to live on.. because this earth is not for perfect hearing humans . Just remember no one is PERFECT to live on. This world is for all race just like us as for who we are as a deaf person.

Heh! Heh! I have even thought of ASL implant right on the forehead. I knew if we force it on the hearing people, there will be riots. Funny, they don't even stop and think about how they are really imposing their way on us.

Also, if they play god by deciding that the deaf people should not have any children because they decided that the deaf people are mutant. Then they should have prevent whole mankind from procreating just because we are mutant from chimpanzees. Humans are the ones that do the most damaging to Earth.

Yep..I am deaf and yes, I live just outside of Baltimore in the Glen Burnie area. :) Nah, u didnt misunderstand me..I was just giving u a FYI about that topic, that's all. Smile
Yipee I used to lived in GLen Burine 9 years ago! I 'm deaf woman and married. This would be nice for us as we meet then who knows to become a friends. Never know , huh? wink!:ty: so Im; so glad I didn't misunderstood!

Heh! Heh! I have even thought of ASL implant right on the forehead. I knew if we force it on the hearing people, there will be riots. Funny, they don't even stop and think about how they are really imposing their way on us.

Also, if they play god by deciding that the deaf people should not have any children because they decided that the deaf people are mutant. Then they should have prevent whole mankind from procreating just because we are mutant from chimpanzees. Humans are the ones that do the most damaging to Earth.
HEHE . Yep !

Yipee I used to lived in GLen Burine 9 years ago! I 'm deaf woman and married. This would be nice for us as we meet then who knows to become a friends. Never know , huh? wink!:ty: so Im; so glad I didn't misunderstood!

Sure, that would be neat to meet up. Since u dont have PM, what's your email addy?

Hey D-neen,

I just fixed up the "Wknow" on the title of this thread. :)

Hey D-neen,

I just fixed up the "Wknow" on the title of this thread. :)
Aww.. that's so thoughtful of you. I tried but I just felt idiot didn't know how. hehe... :ty: .. sooo much! Now I feels better through!

Oh sure.. here is *edited out email address
Just suggest you send PM her and give her your email address instead of here on forum. It is not safe, you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just suggest you send PM her and give her your email address instead of here on forum. It is not safe, you know.
I know . I know what to do . Thanks for warning me . If they popping up in my email .. I can block it.

D-neen,

You're welcome... I'll forward the email address to Shel90 in PM for you. :)

I don't think you facts are completly correct. I believe there were many deaf involved in CI just as there were in HA's. I would have to confirm. Also what about those that do want CI's. Don't you believe they have rights? And what about a parents rights to make informed decisions that they feel are in the best interest of their children?

I don't think you facts are completly correct. I believe there were many deaf involved in CI just as there were in HA's. I would have to confirm. Also what about those that do want CI's. Don't you believe they have rights? And what about a parents rights to make informed decisions that they feel are in the best interest of their children?
I do respect the deaf rights as they wish to have CI. But still a CI person will always be a deaf person . CI doesn't compeletly 100 percent to become a hearing person. I am not insulting you but just want you to know it's better for a deaf person to keep their idently as a deaf culture. If you want to know more go to Deaf Blogs and Vlogs - DeafRead . This guy will share with you more his video chat with signs. If you don't agree with my opinion that's fine. Just remember a deaf person will always be a deaf person themselves because of inside feeling as a nautral. Also parent's rights to make their decdison for their deaf child. But babies can't communciate and say "No I don't want CI ." Just think about that . The drs whoever they are ... all the just wanted to push the deaf world aways and disappearing. This world is not for hearing people to live on and no one is perfect. I am not trying to agrue with you because I just know . If you are a deaf .. we should be proud of who we are as a deaf world . I will be 50 yrs old and here I am today all my life I have been fine . What's wrong for a person to be a deaf?

I do respect the deaf rights as they wish to have CI. But still a CI person will always be a deaf person . CI doesn't compeletly 100 percent to become a hearing person.

I completly agree with you.

I am not insulting you but just want you to know it's better for a deaf person to keep their idently as a deaf culture. If you want to know more go to Deaf Blogs and Vlogs - DeafRead . This guy will share with you more his video chat with signs. If you don't agree with my opinion that's fine. Just remember a deaf person will always be a deaf person themselves because of inside feeling as a nautral.

I partially agree with you on that. It's a bit subjective as I have seen. Some deafies are not interested in deaf culture and can maintain their identity and still assimilate.

Also parent's rights to make their decdison for their deaf child. But babies can't communciate and say "No I don't want CI ." Just think about that .

And babies also can't communicate to say "Yes I do want a CI" Just think about that.

The drs whoever they are ... all the just wanted to push the deaf world aways and disappearing. This world is not for hearing people to live on and no one is perfect. I am not trying to agrue with you because I just know . If you are a deaf .. we should be proud of who we are as a deaf world . I will be 50 yrs old and here I am today all my life I have been fine . What's wrong for a person to be a deaf?
There is nothing wrong with being deaf. Everyone should be proud of who they are regardless of weather they can hear, see, are black, white, in a wheelchair or whatever.

Back