knightwolf68's pic

knightwolf68

Reaction score
Its me took pic last round may i think... as on avatar what u see is what i look like now ..

Attachments

• Beingcool.jpg
    Beingcool.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 44
knightwolf68,

If I might ask, what is that vehicle you are in. I can see its a soft top. I ride around in a Jeep Wrangler. :)

Also, that city you are in, were you downtown in the early 90's when they had speakers down in the sewers that played various sounds? :eek: Bowling alley, cattle stampeed, etc. Kert the rats away and scared visitors to the city. LOL

Dave

mile high city.. i think hes from denver..

wow ur being brilliant that's correct i am from Denver ... i grew up in Colorado.. especially three different states that i have been residents for awhile but i grew up round here ..

u saw me in the jeep it is sidekick suzski 96' oh yes it need to be replace asap eeeeekkkkk !! lol .. but thanks everybody for respond to this picture ... smile ...

BTW, i apology for being belate respond to this .. cuz i just go on and off depend on the mood .. some of u know where to reach me ... IF u want to get know me then feel free to post this or email me ... either way its way up to u .. have good day or evening whereever ur come from ...

I just decide why not add the pic of myself here smile.... and can u guess which one is me ??? i will come back and check to see who is right .. hehe ... have fun ...

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 11
  • teen family 2.jpg
    teen family 2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 11
good picture you have there. high mile city i know denver broncos plays!

Back