Knightwolf68

ChelEler

Reaction score
My friend, KW68 wants me to post all of his pictures here. Enjoy the view. :thumb: He looks awesome, doesn't he? :naughty: :ily: buddy! :hug:

Attachments

• KW68-1.jpg
    KW68-1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 11
  • KW68-2.jpg
    KW68-2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 19
  • KW68-3.jpg
    KW68-3.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 11
  • KW68-4.jpg
    KW68-4.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 16
  • KW68-5.jpg
    KW68-5.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 16
  • KW68-6.jpg
    KW68-6.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 15
  • KW68-7.jpg
    KW68-7.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 8
  • KW68-8.jpg
    KW68-8.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 18
Hey tweety yea I remmy that I met u at coors events so how are u ?

Thanks tweety and cat for the comments

hey hey whats up!!! have not see or chat with you!!
VP me!! *huggs*

Hey tweety yea I remmy that I met u at coors events so how are u ?

Thanks tweety and cat for the comments

ChelEler said:
My friend, KW68 wants me to post all of his pictures here. Enjoy the view. :thumb: He looks awesome, doesn't he? :naughty: :ily: buddy! :hug:
hey.. i know him personally. he used to live in my hometown back few eyars ago. we always hang out and go out to bars.. having a good talk. hes a really good listener! :hug:

DoofusMama said:
hey hey whats up!!! have not see or chat with you!!
VP me!! *huggs*

Yeah long timmmeee and sad part that I don't have vp and long story but pls pm me with ur vp number and I might go over friends house to use their vp to chat so any of you else who want to have vp and give me a hollar in pm so I can save it there and email too where I can reach u more quick for confirm ur home ok thanks

LisaMarie said:
hey.. i know him personally. he used to live in my hometown back few eyars ago. we always hang out and go out to bars.. having a good talk. hes a really good listener! :hug:

Hhheeeyyyy liissssaaaa my true best friend even her hubby is another my best friends finally to see u here so welcome to all deaf huugggssss the wonderful friendship and miss to hang out with her family we always hang out a lot almost everyday while I live up there and guess what ??? Ims me lisaaa hehe

knightwolf68 said:
Hhheeeyyyy liissssaaaa my true best friend even her hubby is another my best friends finally to see u here so welcome to all deaf huugggssss the wonderful friendship and miss to hang out with her family we always hang out a lot almost everyday while I live up there and guess what ??? Ims me lisaaa hehe
HEHE! Thankssss!!! HUGGSSSS. i just joined last night and thought why not see whats up with that AD and i really like it. i thought its neat to meet new people through this one! ill get on my sk2 and imming ya!! right now im replying the emails and get things set up for a day! (i woke up late! my hubby let me sleep in! how nice of him!)

Oh, how much romantic in the air I feel about reunion!! I'm glad you two found each other again, KW68! Lisa, I would love to meet you some day. I'm in Wyoming right now, but I visit Denver once in a while. My cousins live there, so we're a close knit family. :thumb:

Back