Kim, my kitty cat & her bad breathe

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
Subject about Kitty Kim

I notice that Kim has a bad breathe because my 18 years old Sussi don´t have one. Is it normal that cats have bad breathe? I has the feeling that it´s not normal. Is it something wrong with her healthy?

I faxed the Vet for the advice about Kim´s bad breathe. I received an answer saying that I should bring Kim to her for an examination. “Oh my dear” I said to myself because I know they would charge me fee after 5 minutes examination.

I would be appreciate to receive the feedback or opinion from you? Did you have an experience with your pets like this?

I don't know anything about that.. maybe the cat ate too much tuna. :mrgreen:

yea i know abt this.. i has my cat here.. bad breath that mean need clean teeth or bad teeth.. my cat has bad breath cuz of one teeth is bad and fell off... so i took him to vet, they checked teeth and cleaned it so it everything ok now.. it normal...

Oh yeah, when I had my first cat, and we're playing on the floor , all the suddenly my cat bite me in the nose but in a playful way and notice she had a bad breathe, my thoughts were, should I give my cat some mouthwash?....

but then again, maybe she was eating too much nasty foods from the trash.. :o

Thank you very much for an information & also link, too. I appreciate it very much.

Kim eat everything like rubbish bin. She eats bread, eggs, cereals, sliced sausages, ham, pizza, potatoes, cheeses, meats, fishes, vegetables, more more more.... EVERYTHING she can eat..., also chips, chocolate, etc. Sussi is fussy eater, not like Kim.

I guess it´s something do with eating like this why Kim got bad breathe? Like what Angel said.

I cuddle & kiss Kim & can smell her bad breathe...

Liebling:-))) said:
Thank you very much for an information & also link, too. I appreciate it very much.

Kim eat everything like rubbish bin. She eats bread, eggs, cereals, sliced sausages, ham, pizza, potatoes, cheeses, meats, fishes, vegetables, more more more.... EVERYTHING she can eat..., also chips, chocolate, etc. Sussi is fussy eater, not like Kim.

I guess it´s something do with eating like this why Kim got bad breathe? Like what Angel said.

I cuddle & kiss Kim & can smell her bad breathe...
well, better for u take ur cat to vet and find out sup with it...

Why not use SCOPE?!?! WHy not breathe Kim's teeth with Crest with Mint flavor? Why not give Kim a mint candy and it will fresh up the breath?

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Why not use SCOPE?!?! WHy not breathe Kim's teeth with Crest with Mint flavor? Why not give Kim a mint candy and it will fresh up the breath?
Are there such things for cats?? :confused:

Katzie said:
Are there such things for cats?? :confused:

:lol: Yeah, there are special food that'll help keep the plague and gum disease away -- it's some kind of special cat treats. Have to look for that in the cat food section at the supermarkets. You'll see it in a small cardboard/tin can or plastic bag...it'll have 'kitty treats' on it.
They have those special treats instead of a special cat toothbrush (seriously, there are some for cats and for dogs, too). Here's the link for toothbrushes: Toothbrushes for your pets!

I think I'll give the dental treats to my cats rather than brushing their teeth otherwise they'd beat the shit outta me! :-o

Thanks for the links Purplerosegirly! :ily:

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Someone said my name "Candy" naw jokin lol

Katzie said:
I think I'll give the dental treats to my cats rather than brushing their teeth otherwise they'd beat the shit outta me! :-o

Thanks for the links Purplerosegirly! :ily:

I second that!

I check Kim's gum & teeth. I found out that she has "red" on her gum, that's reason why she has bad breathe. I'll go to Pet shop to ask for the advice which I should buy... If it is not working then go to Vet......

Everyone, thank you for your interesting feedback. I appreciate it very much.. :ily:

Back