Killed in His Crib....a Tragedy

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
:eek2: I was reading People's Mag... and it is about a NewYork Daycare, toddlers pile toys on 6 months old baby crushing him.. How could that happen? it all happened Aug. 11th by that afternoon he was dead crushed under stuffed animals and toys... Police say two unsupervised toddlers piled on top of him... It is unimaginable!

Where was the carer who suppose to be watching those Children? These things can happen when they are unsupervised so the most blame is on the daycarers.

Tell me what you think?

geeze, that's sad...

I wouldn't blame it on the toddlers because they don't understand what they have done, so the only person ( s ) to blame on the baby's death is the daycare who is suppose to keep a watch on those children....

I wonder if anyone was arrest?...

^Angel^ said:
I wonder if anyone was arrest?...

I dunno cuz it didn't say who was arrested or Responsible.

Geez why can't daycare centers hire more people who have experience with children instead of people who don't have experience with kids?? Why did they let it happen to that precious baby??? They should have known better that that because a baby don't understand everything!! And they shouldn't have put the toys in the crib in the first place!!!

WHY CAN'T THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE FOOKING GROW UP??? :mad:

I am sorry but it upsets me to see those precious children being abused or killed by people who simply doesn't care and think abuse or killing is a solulation!!!! :rl:

I know how u feel WildKaTReSS, I feel the same way you do... It makes me ill to see children or babies died so young by an accident, mistake, abused. :mad2:

Oh my dear! I can´t beleive when I read your post.

Yes, the person is the responsibly of baby´s to toddler´s death because small children didnt understand. I can image it must be terrible for baby´s parents.

I really don´t understand because daycare must be qualify to handle the small children.

Obviously this is a terrible tragedy...and it's not the toddlers' fault for piling toys on a baby...not only is it the caretakers who are at fault for not carefully supervising the toddlers, but also for the owner or whoever it is for how the set-up was...for example...toddlers shouldn't be in the same room or in the vicinity of babies in cribs...even under the watchful eye of a caretaker, it only takes a second or two for a toddler to throw a toy unintentionally and strike a baby where it may cause bodily harm...sooo...when I saw your post Cheri-sis, I was like...how in the world did these toddlers end up being near this baby's crib or being in the vicinity? This baby's death should have been prevented and hopefully this baby's death will send an electricfying message to other daycares so they'll make changes or adjustments that may be neccessary so nothing like this can never happen again....

Last edited:
What a terrible tragedy -- :( Sounds like that daycare centre needs to discipline the staff there due to lack of attention and supervision of the children there. I would reckon a brush up training on safety and supervision.

oh man!!! i dont TRUST daycare PERIOD!!! if i have a child then i wont put in daycare!! only my mom or whoever trust friend keep my child while i break time or whatever... i dont TRUST daycare!!! :rl:

Back