KFC Sink Bath Photos: MySpace, Panties and Bras = Fired

That's gross and digusting. What were they thinking?.

Remind me of Burger King I think last summer or so, that was a guy and this another one again at KFC, Two young lady. Oh, boy look like they copy his idea *I dunno*.

They are so stupid! they lost the job! TSK TSK!!! It won't be look good on their resumes!

WTF?! Very stupid and really immature girls. They need to grow up!! I bet KFC tastes awful after they got out of bath. EWWW!!! :eek3::eek3:

Thank God-I don't have those friends like them! I have few good friends behind me....:)

Heh you have to admit it was pretty funny since it was entirely stupid of them thou.

That's gross and digusting. What were they thinking?.

Remind me of Burger King I think last summer or so, that was a guy and this another one again at KFC, Two young lady. Oh, boy look like they copy his idea *I dunno*.

I was thinking about Burger King too,I'm starting to like home cooked meals more and more.

:barf: I just dislike KFC so much. When I walk past one, I get sick. Ick!

How in the world can they take a bath in a KFC sink knowing the grease will go in their vajajay or stick in their hair?! :eek3: Double ugh!

uh.... that kitchen sink is huge enough for 3 girls? wow....

i probably ll do the same thing at my work if i had something to conpensate with the firing if i ever got caught

OYYYY now that definitely makes it wacko... what the fuck were the 3 ladies thinking when they did this?? Wow terrible indeed!!!!

Solution - make sinks too small for someone to fit in.

Back