Just want this cleared among the wireless servers

Jason

Reaction score
I have been with T-Mobile for 6 years as loyal customer so they are offering me deals that is same or better then the one I have on Blackberry and have other two parties on the account. Wife left the acct since her sidekick is a screw up plus it was because T-mobile servers broke down as you all know that. I am considering leaving them for Sprint or Verizon for better roaming coverage...I am on the road half of the time not being able to stay in one spot.

Sprint- I was told $30/month unlimited... on most stuff on BB
Verizon- I am not aware of monthly rate under this server yet, need more details.

I am looking at owning HTC, Touchscreen, and all that kind of handheld device under one of these three companies. Been debating with myself on what the best move will be? You tell me your deals with the wireless services and what you use. Does yours have no instant messengers and you download them on it. I was told it works but I find all the reviews that says nothing about that and further deeper in the search, I find nothing that answers my questions.

Thanks.

Sprint should cost about 30 plus tax month and got good network coverage in USA.

Verzion will probably run about 55 dollar a month for data and text only but I am not sure how much exact however someone here have a Driod in another post and mentioned the cost per month.

iPhone 3GS on AT&T Deaf TAP plan will cost 50 plus tax a month for unlimited data and text.

HTC phones on AT&T Deaf TAP plan will cost 30 a month for unlimited data and 5,000 txt or 40 a month for unlimited data and txt plus tax

I do not like AT&T, my best friend has BB under them I find Sprint and Verizon better. I am so used to T-Mobile, I would stay with them for good deals but I want to hear good feedbacks on the other two servers before I decide.

The price you mention with Verizon is how much I use just on BB. My sister in law has Motorla Cliq pays same as I do but again I want better roaming coverage if the monthly rate are the same or just about five bucks off. I just read Sprint information recently and your other posts. I have no interest in staying on BB any longer even I am BB lover. I just needed something that runs multiple things at once. Umm.... you sure answer real quick. I was gone from this post for 2 mins.

I do not like AT&T, my best friend has BB under them I find Sprint and Verizon better. I am so used to T-Mobile, I would stay with them for good deals but I want to hear good feedbacks on the other two servers before I decide.

The price you mention with Verizon is how much I use just on BB. My sister in law has Motorla Cliq pays same as I do but again I want better roaming coverage if the monthly rate are the same or just about five bucks off. I just read Sprint information recently and your other posts. I have no interest in staying on BB any longer even I am BB lover. I just needed something that runs multiple things at once. Umm.... you sure answer real quick. I was gone from this post for 2 mins.

If you don't want AT&T or BB then your choice will be either Andriod (Google OS) phones or Palm OS or Windows Mobile phones on Sprint or Verzion.

There are also Nokia or Samsung OS but not real popular so not much application software for them.

Sprint have
Hero - Andriod
Palm Pre - Palm OS
Several different Windows Mobile phones
to choose from

Verzion have
Driod - Andriod
Driod ERIS - Andriod
Few different Windows Mobile phone
to choose from

Sprint should cost about 30 plus tax month and got good network coverage in USA.

Verzion will probably run about 55 dollar a month for data and text only but I am not sure how much exact however someone here have a Driod in another post and mentioned the cost per month.

iPhone 3GS on AT&T Deaf TAP plan will cost 50 plus tax a month for unlimited data and text.

HTC phones on AT&T Deaf TAP plan will cost 30 a month for unlimited data and 5,000 txt or 40 a month for unlimited data and txt plus tax

A friend has a Verizon blackberry tour - $24.95 a month unlimited data use.

... I'll have to look at those phones.

I'm in the market for one... BBs seem to be what I need, though price is an issue.

And I want it to use WiFi. :| Which is not yet in the lower end models from what I can see.

But meh, I'll probably drop some cash on an Android phone as they're linux based, which means I can compile from source on 'em. :D

... I'll have to look at those phones.

I'm in the market for one... BBs seem to be what I need, though price is an issue.

And I want it to use WiFi. :| Which is not yet in the lower end models from what I can see.

But meh, I'll probably drop some cash on an Android phone as they're linux based, which means I can compile from source on 'em. :D

most of the BB has wifi.. I currently own BB curve 8320 it runs on regular and wifi network. BBs are getting lower and lower more of then are running under $100.

Back