Just so people know

posts from hell

Reaction score
I am under snow. Power might decide turn off for good. Pray for me.

If you guys do not hear from me in a couple days, do not worry.

A bit of concern is okay after a couple of months though.

I will email you some emergency supplies ASAP.

I will email you some emergency supplies ASAP.

I'll find them very useful. Thanks.
'
Just please don't email me Jiro. His NYC survival skills will not even penetrate the requirements of surviving out here in rural Colorado.

'
Just please don't email me Jiro. His NYC survival skills will not even penetrate the requirements of surviving out here in rural Colorado.

Have to agree with you here... Absolutely no survival skills here, no matter how confident they are. Better to experience it at least once or twice before applying their "knowledge."

If I don't hear from you for 24 hrs I will fulfill my duties as Vice A-Hole :wave:

'

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
challenge.jpg

Wishing you the best. If we do not hear from you for a while.. I will send a St. Bernard rescue dog with a keg around its neck. :)

Do you have your 237 selections of beer all stocked up?

I know you already know this ... Don't use propane stoves and heaters indoors. We had a lady and her son die when she used one in her house.

Please, pleaser send half of your snow to Texas.....we really, really need it.

I know you already know this ... Don't use propane stoves and heaters indoors. We had a lady and her son die when she used one in her house.

I didnt know that one. i need to google it up sooooon.

edit: ohh how did they die? THought they would be ok to use inside as long as you are there with it but heaters i dont know lots of people use heaters inside the house while they go to beds.

Back