Just out of curiosity

Huh? So, where is the video? I don't see it...

The video was taken down due to copyright infringement. I actually had to rent in on my cable box.

My take on the scenes asked about:
The kitchen scene I was surprised to see the younger sister say "she talked the entire time." but from what I saw it look like she signed "talk shit"
The car scene was waaay too dark for me to make out anything.
dinner table scene nope, too fast......i rewound it a couple of times but they cut away before I can make anything out

The video was taken down due to copyright infringement. I actually had to rent in on my cable box.

My take on the scenes asked about:
The kitchen scene I was surprised to see the younger sister say "she talked the entire time." but from what I saw it look like she signed "talk shit"
The car scene was waaay too dark for me to make out anything.
dinner table scene nope, too fast......i rewound it a couple of times but they cut away before I can make anything out

I see that it is no longer available to a copyright infringement. Thanks. Sigh..

Hi there everybody!! = )
I was just wondering if anyone knew what sybil on the family stone signed at the dinner table to Ben??? It has been driving me INSANE not knowing lol...I am only a year into learning sign language and I have yet to ever see that sign...please if anyone knows fill me in I would really appreciate it = ) God bless!!!:wave:
Did you get an answer to this question? I feel like the scene you are referring to is: “You are more normal than any other a**hope sitting at this table.”

=)

I will need to find that at retail and give it a go.

To the one learning ASL in 4th or 5 years into the future, like a professor rationing treats of learning thats BS.

The best way to learn is to be with deaf constantly you will have it in 4 days. Not 4 years come on now.

The last time there was a on screen detonation in sign language I recall was in Children of a Lessor God when Matlin detonated in the Kitchen against the bad cook who cannot do anything right.

I blush a little bit when I think of the profanity I have learned in trucking. Its best not to use any of it. Its very powerful. In fact we had to smuggle a book to learn banned signs in the door from certain offices late at night. The Staff was mortified when they realized we picked up and started using correctly the "Banned or restricted" signs. Very accurately.

My second week after that I was home on a weekend. Father wanted me to do something or other right NAOW. I voiced at him Damn you no I wont.

The house was quiet for a hour as they whispered what to do with the corrupting school. =)

Then as always growing up in Baltimore I started applying another new word.

"Ain't" that one does not have a specific sign believe it or not. You compromised by turning halfway away, turning nose up as if the person you are telling that smelled badly.

Last edited:
Hi there everybody!! = )
I was just wondering if anyone knew what sybil on the family stone signed at the dinner table to Ben??? It has been driving me INSANE not knowing lol...I am only a year into learning sign language and I have yet to ever see that sign...please if anyone knows fill me in I would really appreciate it = ) God bless!!!:wave:
My son has 60% hearing loss since he was a baby. He’s amazing. They wanted him to go to a school for deaf but he could hear so I chose not to.

Back