Just ordered the Sonic Alert Dual Alarm Clock

DevinChelsea

Reaction score
Just ordered my first vibrating alarm clock, should be here Tuesday :lol: I was wondering who else has this alarm clock and if you like it. I'll update you guys on how it works for me and if like it. Any input on it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Devin

I have the Sonic Boom and it has never failed to wake me up. I've had mine for a few years and so far no problems. Let us know how you like yours when you get it.

It's a very reliable alarm clock. I linked a few in a thread not too long back. It will shake awake the dead in most cases... :P I sleep like the dead and it wakes my butt up... :shock:

It's a very reliable alarm clock. I linked a few in a thread not too long back. It will shake awake the dead in most cases... :P I sleep like the dead and it wakes my butt up... :shock:
Same here Mew, Sleep so hard, people litterally have to HIT me to get me to wake up. I just want to say GTFO and let me SLEEEEEEP!!!!!

I have a sonic alarm clock as well, this one... Sonic Shaker travel vibrating alarm clock SBP100SS | Connevans

Been using the same exact one since 1998/1999, I just upgrade it over the years. As a matter of fact I need to get a new one, mine is going on 8 years old. LOL

I have been using the Sonic Boom for years too. It never has failed to wake me up. Hearing people laugh when I tell them my bed has a vibrator. I have to be quick to correct them that it's NOT a pleasant vibration, that it's ANNOYING enough to wake you up. :lol:

I think I would need an atomic bomb clock to wake me up. I slept over my younger sister house once and she said she was tapping on my hand for awhile before I woke up. Damn , I hate being woken up like that, I would rather be pushed by my shoulder than being tapped on.

I have a sonic boom clock- have had it for let's see.. got it for Christmas in.. 2001.. so.. 12.5 years now lol. Still works though sometimes it turns itself off when I have the light on.. I have no idea why... I use it for the light flasher part as the bed shaking doesn't always wake me up. When my father wants to wake me up he bumps the bed (grr.. ). Mom just taps me or smacks me lol. Aunt on the other hand has been known to put her dogs on my bed (when I stay with her- or when I lived with her) and let them loose.. they lick my face to wake me up the little darlings...

Have tried using my phone as a "vibrating alarm"- doesn't work very well..

I have same Sonic Alert dual alarm clock. Its super reliable! I have it for almost 10 years now :) The white shaker cord is now yellow :giggle:

Same here, once I fall asleep there's almost no waking me up.

Back