just me dropping by again..

:eek3:

is.... that you??? where have you been? *blubbering*

Jiro! My asian sensation! :giggle: I've been getting out and living life. Had to go on an AD break. How goes with you? Please don't tell me you're still hawking those cheap shades of yours.

What a sight for sore eyes! Hiya! U in San Diego yet?

:welcome: back to AD. I hope everything is good while you were getting out and enjoy living your life. I have been thinking about you occasionally wondering what you were up to and not be able to come on here. Glad that you are back. I do hope you can stay more. :thumb: :D

What a sight for sore eyes! Hiya! U in San Diego yet?

I noticed that she might have moved to Maryland if I am correct. So maybe that is why she is busy moving and getting a new life there. San Diego is in California. Now she is settled and decide to come home here. Yay!!!!! :D

Thanks for the greetings, all. I am still here in Maryland...i've experienced some setbacks in my personal life and finances lately so i'm going to have to hold off on my San Diego plans, at least for now. :doh: Gotta get some things in order before I can start thinking of California again.

I'll try not to be a stranger for too long next time. :P

:wave:Wb to AD, good to see you hear :)

Thanks for the greetings, all. I am still here in Maryland...i've experienced some setbacks in my personal life and finances lately so i'm going to have to hold off on my San Diego plans, at least for now. :doh: Gotta get some things in order before I can start thinking of California again.

I'll try not to be a stranger for too long next time. :P

:Oops: I am sorry I make the misunderstanding where you live and sorry for getting off the wrong foot. I am still happy that you are back. I do hope you can have dream of moving to San Diego, California. We will help you by praying for you to move to California someday soon. :grouphug:

Back