Just got asked to share my story for the Stand Together anti-bullying project.

Dixie

Farting Snowflakes
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just received an email asking me to share my story for the Stand Together anti-bullying project and it has the potential to be shared with key leaders.

This is something I've been wanting to do a for a while now, but I have one question.

Those of you that took the Stand Together number pledge, did you also receive such an email??

Hmm, I have not get such e mail and yeah I signed up. I do support its cause. We are in the country full of diversity. Diversity is what makes us who we are. Without diversity, we will be in communist style.

Yeah, I got one today also from Sirdeaner Walker.
Are you going to share your story?

I haven't decided if I will or not. Seems like it was sent to random pledgers. What do you think?

I haven't decided if I will or not. Seems like it was sent to random pledgers. What do you think?

I don't know. I assume that they will use your real name and that the info will be available on the internet to everyone.

I guess it would be a good idea to confirm that. If the answers are yes to both, how do you feel about that?

One thing to keep in mind is that its pretty routine for people to google others now whether its peope they just met socially or people they are considering hiring. ETA: I don't think you have anything to hide -- I just know that for myself I want to be in control of what information employers and clients (past, current and future) have about me. I also know that not everyone has the same opinion or feelings that I do. /end ETA

Sometimes I think its easier for retired people in a rock solid relationship they don't expect to outlive to bare their souls publicly.

So, I don't have any answers -- but I do have questions you might want to consider.

About how you dealt with bullying.
I won't write mine, since they will frown at the violence I resorted to. :giggle:

I know that. I just wanted to know which story Dixie was going to tell, and what kind of bullying she was going to address.

I just received an email asking me to share my story for the Stand Together anti-bullying project and it has the potential to be shared with key leaders.

This is something I've been wanting to do a for a while now, but I have one question.

Those of you that took the Stand Together number pledge, did you also receive such an email??

Yes, I did.

Back