Just got a new digital camera!

Nice camera, Eagles :)

Check out Canon Exlims. They are fabulous!!!!! Everyone in my family has one. We're great fans of this camera line.

I could recommend Fijifilm digital camera that has execellent high dynamic field no another digital cameras have. It gives you more advantage of beautiful colors to fill in highlight areas.

hey Seq was that digital camera your first one ???

i got canon g7 it is pretty good i got it as a gift ;)

When I went shopping around and I couldn't find a PS3 with 80 GB for $399, I guess they sold out all of them at that price so I decided to get a new digital camera because my camera has too much shutter lag and it's getting old. I got a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5. I am very impressed with it and has lot of features for a good price and has very fast shutter response. It is a 9 megapixel camera with 10x optical zoom in a small package, with wide angle lens. One of the best thing it is made in Japan, not China. :D

This is exactly what mine looks like:

panasonic-tz5-blue-angle-450.jpg

I never knew that Panasonic make cameras

I could recommend Fijifilm digital camera that has execellent high dynamic field no another digital cameras have. It gives you more advantage of beautiful colors to fill in highlight areas.

Fujifilm cameras suck because I don't like xD memory cards. I prefer compact flash, secure digital or memory stick cards.

hey Seq was that digital camera your first one ???

i got canon g7 it is pretty good i got it as a gift ;)

It is not my first digital camera, as you have seen many pictures I taken with my other camera I have. It is my 4th digital camera.

Of course, most professionals tend to go for Nikon or Canon for digital camera family. I'm not a professional, but can take good pictures.

Back