Just got a new digital camera!

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
When I went shopping around and I couldn't find a PS3 with 80 GB for $399, I guess they sold out all of them at that price so I decided to get a new digital camera because my camera has too much shutter lag and it's getting old. I got a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5. I am very impressed with it and has lot of features for a good price and has very fast shutter response. It is a 9 megapixel camera with 10x optical zoom in a small package, with wide angle lens. One of the best thing it is made in Japan, not China. :D

This is exactly what mine looks like:

panasonic-tz5-blue-angle-450.jpg

:hmm:

It doesn't show the picture of the digital camera? :dunno:

i got new digital camera FINALLY!!!! and i got small camera sony digital camera

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S780 Silver ~ 8.1MP Digital Camera w/ 3x Optical Zoom & Face Detection

what do you think of Nikon coolpix? I almost bought one today.. but I decided to wait.

Hey Jeepgirl,

What kind of features do you want in a digital camera?

Hey Jeepgirl,

What kind of features do you want in a digital camera?
um.. i just like taking pictures of everything lol.. not like a pro photographer.. i like just taking it for fun and putting it on the web.

That's the professional Digital SLR and the good one worth $1,200 ;)

um.. i just like taking pictures of everything lol.. not like a pro photographer.. i like just taking it for fun and putting it on the web.

Hmmm, you could get a good slim digital camera with 3x optical zoom since you probably like taking pictures of people mostly. Make sure you get one with less shutter lag, if you know what I mean. You can experiment with different cameras at the store and see which one you like. I experimented with many cameras and found the one I liked the best.

Hmmm, you could get a good slim digital camera with 3x optical zoom since you probably like taking pictures of people mostly. Make sure you get one with less shutter lag, if you know what I mean. You can experiment with different cameras at the store and see which one you like. I experimented with many cameras and found the one I liked the best.
That's what i did earlier.. I looked at 3x optical zoom. there was kodak, nikon and sanyo. i noticed Sanyo had a more clear picture than those two.. but I wasn't sure of the quality of that brand. I knew nikon is really good but it didn't have the best picture. so i wanted to wait til i know what i want.

That's what i did earlier.. I looked at 3x optical zoom. there was kodak, nikon and sanyo. i noticed Sanyo had a more clear picture than those two.. but I wasn't sure of the quality of that brand. I knew nikon is really good but it didn't have the best picture. so i wanted to wait til i know what i want.

Have you tried Sony, Canon, Panasonic, etc? Mine's a Panasonic. I went to like more than 5 stores, each stores don't carry everything...some stores may have that and other store don't have that. You gotta jump around store to store to find what you find. For example, a $239 camera with bulky body and it had poor LCD screen, slow zoom, so I passed on that one.

Last month I bought a new camera. It very cool waterproof good one here I use this for my purse somewhere. It easy for me. I not want bring too heavy other Sony camera.

EC.OLM.STYLUS850SWPK.CN.JPG

• 8.0 megapixels
• 3x optical zoom
• 2.5” LCD screen
• Digital image stabilizer
• Face tracking
• Shockproof/waterproof

I have other one Sony Camera for vacation or out town or out of country.

Back