Joseph Mesa....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mesa is in M.I. then he stuck in unit that mean he cant go outside because of his status Please don't say LUCKY. it is almost same prison and MI but for Prison depend high to low security . Why I bought up because last week my friends and i talked abt that i wanted to read full story. Too bad that Gally Campus is not safety however i beg all security must watch crime. I was NWC and notice security was so weak.

i am sorry that my font size is too big i tried to reduced. Pardon me.

Why bring up this very old thread? I you read it first you would have seen exactly where he is serving life in prison with no parole. :aw:

I have a crazy story about all this. You will think I am crazy if I tell it.

I think Mesa tried to get in my dorm room the summer before Plunkett was killed. I was in room 105 summer session before the Plunkett murder.

Why bring up this very old thread? I you read it first you would have seen exactly where he is serving life in prison with no parole. :aw:

But, but, but, Steinhauer added a new dimension; thickened the plot! :lol:

It's sad that entertainment takes predicament over the real victims in this thread- Erick Plunkett and Ben Varner. May they really rest in peace when people take pleasure talking about their murderer in jest.

:Oops: point taken even though what you said was the furthest thing from my mind.......

:Oops: point taken even though what you said was the furthest thing from my mind.......

Tousi, my dear, it was from you I learned a lot over the years about when humour was debased or not.

I've PMed the mods and BCC'ed to you and those who recently posted in the thread requesting the thread to be locked and deleted. This is not the right way for Erick Plunkett and Ben Varner to be honoured.

Mod note:

Thread is closed... there's no point to bring this old thread back. But bear in mind, this such high profile case can reappear from time to time and there isn't much anyone can do about it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back