Jordan, AKA (PSO or SyrOrange)

ohh interesting what he said...well, i didn't know he is banned from here...long as he isn't here. it's good.

wha the heck is deafonline? i dunno about it till last fri...but not interesting to sign in since i have here and dm...anyway latah

His only audience is his tv and the make-believe world of WWE and Star Trek.

:squint: he's always up to no good so let him posts anything he wants but no one WANT to post in his threads for sure this time :mrgreen:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:squint: he's always up to no good so let him posts anything he wants but no one WANT to post in his threads for sure this time :mrgreen:

i agree ..... let him yak all he wants

Lmao this is funny as shit...

First, he joined a Deafonline forum and was talking shit on alldeaf.com as I surprised.. what a liar.. I was there to witness to hear everything Pso said about Alex which is completely not true.... Second, he recently rejoined *********** to help destory alex's rep which is not worked.. PSo got banned and then back to deadonline and started talking shit on *********** forum too.. Pso thinks pat is his friend but I know Pat is laughin at pso not with him... who the hell thinking he is...

to be honest, I was pretending to understand him because everything he said is not making senses...

I hope u dont misunderstand the phrase water and oil don't mix and PSO certainly has that aspect right there. if he's been banned from AD and other forums then its pretty obvious he's not very well liked and also not only that he has some serious anger plms and he needs to get his head on straight for disrepecting people I joined AD to have good talks in here and to learn other poeples thoughts on subjects and if they want to bash that down thier not worth ur time to spend with and would be better off leaving the forum alltogether, Alex is very good at judging other poeples feelings and listening to two sides to each stories i have had to deal with one person in here and im not here to find arguements im only here to have a good intellegent talks and will not condone childish attidute. otherwise this is a good way to learn abt people and understand thier actions or thoughts and have good bantering ( jokes and fun stuff)
keep up the good work alex :)

Oh, god! Not fucking again, that kid!!! Thanks for letting all of us know about this, Justin! This guy is getting no where near to become popular. Ugh!

Can you lock these threads so no one continues flaming here and as well as make an agreement with the other Deaf forum owners to lock any threads that would tend to flame or defame other sites...

I'd hate to see users of such boards go out their way to destory others reputations etc...

I saw it on Deafonline. he is shitty hard stubborn on negative on his CP. what is fucking going on?? PSO don't believe that I am CP hehehe . I dont care. he should know better that I told him in long ago!! :shock: :crazy:

Well, you know, if I own site similar to this...no one can't tell me how to run my site or expect them to cooperate not to talk about other site, etc...I mean its MY site, I run this site, I don't have to listen to them. Hell, you know theres competition, you gotta take the heat and deal with it. You don't go talk with other site, telling them, please do not bash any bad names about my site and I will do the same for yours, and so on. There's ALWAYS competition against each others...blah blah. It's just one thing that is I wouldn't approve if talk about their sites here, its like stealing people to bring them to join there. You know what Im saying? :)

That is not the point.
The point is that Jordan goes to another website and complain about being banned from other forums. He brings problems to other forums and will not give up if ppl tries to tell him to stop or talk about it in private. I am tired of seeing him on DOL.

Originally posted by kuifje75
That is not the point.
The point is that Jordan goes to another website and complain about being banned from other forums. He brings problems to other forums and will not give up if ppl tries to tell him to stop or talk about it in private. I am tired of seeing him on DOL.

Yeah, I understand what you mean. That's pretty low and childish of him. He need to knock it off and grow up.

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Yeah, I understand what you mean. That's pretty low and childish of him. He need to knock it off and grow up.

Indeed... seen heaps of people like him during the #deafzone and #deafuniverse days...

As a former owner of such a chatroom I had to converse with other owners whom have problematic chatters/posters to effort to pour cold water on the flaming...

The Net is a wonderful thing where people can get to meet and debate issues without being drawn into things like these... I'm all for the growth of Deaf related sites on the net... back in 1995 there was only 2 or 3 deaf related spaces. Now it has grown into 100's of sites all over the world in different continents.

I believe this is a great advantage for many Deaf sites to combine their resources to allow Deaf/Hearing find their way around the minefield of information out there making it a win/win factor for all.

It really saddens me to see posts like these attempting to bring people down in terms of "tall poppy syndrome".

Chow for now...

\m/_

:dance:

Back