Jon Huntsman Drop out Of Race

Gov. Chris Christie just called us.

Today's tally:

One phone call from a PAC supporting Newt.

One DVD in the mail from the Endorse Liberty PAC.

One each glossy mailing from Santorum, Perry, and Romney.

We saw several local and out-of-town TV news vehicles (including the Weather Channel satellite van) coming and going from the North Charleston Cracker Barrel at lunch time when we drove by. Why there, I don't know.

Today's tally:

One phone call from a PAC supporting Newt.

One DVD in the mail from the Endorse Liberty PAC.

One each glossy mailing from Santorum, Perry, and Romney.

We saw several local and out-of-town TV news vehicles (including the Weather Channel satellite van) coming and going from the North Charleston Cracker Barrel at lunch time when we drove by. Why there, I don't know.

Wow, you Americans have it bad. The worst we would get in Canada is maybe a few brochures all together, usually just a small single sheet from each candidate and that would be it.

Wow, you Americans have it bad. The worst we would get in Canada is maybe a few brochures all together, usually just a small single sheet from each candidate and that would be it.
After Saturday, the mailings and calls in South Carolina will end. They will move on to the next states.

Because it was McCain

And Sarah Palin ! Some people felt when McCain picked her at his running mate that he was not able to made good judgments! Sarah Palin had to have a whole make over before she could be seen as a candidate !Newt Gingrich said he would think of having Sarah Palin work with him if he win the election!
What a nightmare that would be!! Sarah Palin in the White House! We' really would be doomed!

It is like fallout of brochures here! I wish there was ban on allowing the candidates to send out so many oversize post cards! It is so environmental unfriendly!

Here it depends on what you do..... Usually if you volunteer and/or donate often, you get alot of mail. Those that just kind of drift through life get maybe a few calls. It also depends on how contested your area is.

And Sarah Palin ! Some people felt when McCain picked her at his running mate that he was not able to made good judgments! Sarah Palin had to have a whole make over before she could be seen as a candidate !Newt Gingrich said he would think of having Sarah Palin work with him if he win the election!
What a nightmare that would be!! Sarah Palin in the White House! We' really would be doomed!

I disagree.

Here it depends on what you do..... Usually if you volunteer and/or donate often, you get alot of mail. Those that just kind of drift through life get maybe a few calls. It also depends on how contested your area is.
:dunno: I haven't volunteered for or donated to any of the candidates. I'm not even a registered Republican.

:dunno: I haven't volunteered for or donated to any of the candidates. I'm not even a registered Republican.

I would guess, ( :dunno: ) that you riding group landed you on some lists.... I could be wrong. You are in a very contested area though.

If you are independent I would guess that results in more mail too. (I) is coveted right now. This is a guess on my part but....

Again, I disagree. But we will never know.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGPFPBmzRrQ]Sarah Palin Champions Barbaric Aerial Hunting of Wolves - YouTube[/ame]

Warning this very disturbing to animals lovers!

And what do think Sarah Palin job should be? It would horrible if she was
secretary of the interior ! Then all the wildlife would be doomed!

Apparently she doesn't believe in having an American flag in her office:

PALIN: 'ONLY FLAG IN MY OFFICE' IS ISRAELI

President Peres of Israel yesterday met for the first time with Governor Palin and with Senator McCain, who called the veteran Israeli statesman "my old friend." The warm handshake and exchange of broad smiles occurred during an international gathering known as the Clinton Global Initiative, hosted by President Clinton. "I wanted to meet you for many years," Ms. Palin told Mr. Peres, according to an aide to the president. "The only flag at my office is an Israeli flag," she was quoted as saying, "and I want you to know and I want Israelis to know that I am a friend."

from: Palin: 'Only Flag in My Office' Is Israeli - The New York Sun

:giggle:

If you are independent I would guess that results in more mail too. (I) is coveted right now. This is a guess on my part but....
Possibly.

I think some of the mailings were random "resident" ones. In SC, anyone of any party or no party can vote in the Republican primary.

Back