Joining this forum

sonocativo

Reaction score
Can the mods change the rules, so newbs have to read and check an "agree" box to access the site, then if they put out surveys or "homework" they will be charged a fee and/or banned... just an idea, as there is a lot of students with term papers coming due looking for live lab rats.

1359585768_0.jpg

Students seem to think this is a FAQ about deaf people.

A bad side effect of the internet.

I used to see the same thing on many programming forums like Visual Basic or .Net-- Plzzzzz help meeeee!

@@
<
---

As to why anyone here "feels compelled" to answer "any query" should be a "moment's self reflection".

Can the mods change the rules, so newbs have to read and check an "agree" box to access the site, then if they put out surveys or "homework" they will be charged a fee and/or banned... just an idea, as there is a lot of students with term papers coming due looking for live lab rats.

I think that is something you can give the idea to Alex (Administrator), not the Mods. I am just guessing. I know it is a lot to ask for when we don't want to be ask by Deaf Class Students who want to get answers from us. There are too many questions and almost all questions are really dumb that would turn us off. I understand what you are saying. :(

Lol.... it is developmet I had beta I had beta upgrade forum programmer :/ I had really hard work 5 yrs. .someone enginner for my sites. I can do improve alots of implentation ISP and secursee alots layer protection 7. they offer to me $2000/ month pretty lucky costly.. it is pretty lucky busy.. difficult for me... It WAF some protection also add, it is pretty lucky.. I almost to 1yrs I had Enterprise business plan.

Last edited:
Back