Jimmy Kimmel upset cause Dentist Walter James Palmer killed “Cecil the Lion”

Jericho his brother was just shot and killed illegally

Yeah but an Zimbabwe citizen didn't get arrested. I change my view now. Obama should not release that dentist until they arrest one of their own first.

Yeah but an Zimbabwe citizen didn't get arrested. I change my view now. Obama should not release that dentist until they arrest one of their own first.
I don't think Obama has anything to do with the dentist... and I am sure that the Zimbabwe authorities will take care of the citizen or whoever killed Jericho. Seems that news JUST came out, give them a freaking chance...

According to this story- there's conflicting information about whether or not Jericho was killed. The authorities ARE investigating another lion killing from April though and arrested a Zimbabawean landowner for that one.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cecil-lion-brother-jericho-killed-zimbabwe/

another story
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/08/01/jericho-cecil-brother-dead/30990931/

Federal agencies and Obama are separated.

Federal agencies (like FBI and US Marshals) can extradite Americans to other country if they break a law.

Cecil's brother was killed too, I didn't watch the news , this is just so horrible and cruel ! Damn jackasses killing tamed lions for a sport ! :mad:
:(

Fox the President can over rule extraditions. Its like this,Suppose I'm the president i told the Chef of the FBI do not extradite him to Zimbabwe. If they do it anyway ill call him to my office and tell you got two opitions. You can resign now or ill have to fire you. Take ur pick.

Fox the President can over rule extraditions. Its like this,Suppose I'm the president i told the Chef of the FBI do not extradite him to Zimbabwe. If they do it anyway ill call him to my office and tell you got two opitions. You can resign now or ill have to fire you. Take ur pick.
Wow, another federal post I wasn't aware of. First, it was our National Dentist, now the FBI has it's own Chef. Obama must be padding the federal payroll.

:lol:

I don't think Obama has anything to do with the dentist... and I am sure that the Zimbabwe authorities will take care of the citizen or whoever killed Jericho. Seems that news JUST came out, give them a freaking chance...

According to this story- there's conflicting information about whether or not Jericho was killed. The authorities ARE investigating another lion killing from April though and arrested a Zimbabawean landowner for that one.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cecil-lion-brother-jericho-killed-zimbabwe/

another story
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/08/01/jericho-cecil-brother-dead/30990931/

Well considering how fair the zemabwan justice system was to white farmers and considering its a noble and esteemed nation founded on the principles of democracy and the rule of law...with little or no coruption, and hardly any cohersive violence
Having faith in its justice sytem makes sense....

My daughter just told me the news about Cecil's brother being killed was
faked news , this was on Nightly News .

You can be sued by someone so the president doesn't have 100% authority.

The Congress can be extremely powerful branch and they can kick you out of office.

Wow, another federal post I wasn't aware of. First, it was our National Dentist, now the FBI has it's own Chef. Obama must be padding the federal payroll.

:lol:

lol, it made me laughing. :lol:

uh... wow...

1. It's not Chief of FBI... it's Director of the FBI
2. The President cannot fire the FBI Director for following the law but the President can ask the FBI Director to resign and in most cases... they do
3. currently, USA has an extradition treaty with Zimbabwe so once the Zimbabwe has filed an official charge against Palmer... the federal court and the State Department will be involved to review the request.
4. Palmer's lawyer can contest it but it's extremely likely that the USA will honor Zimbabwe's request otherwise there will be a blowback on USA at future time..... for ie - if USA want to extradite somebody from Zimbabwe... the government will simply laugh at us and ignore it. or that USA can be a sanctuary for Zimbabwe criminals. that's the whole point of extradition treaty.

The Rhinos, Elephants have to have tusks cut off so they'll not be killed for it. It show Rhinos on the news Rhinos with their tusks cut off. :(
I just signed a petition to save the elephants from being killed for their ivory .

They don't cut off tusks. Elephant tusks are teeth and they cannot be cut off. Rhinos have horns, and their horns are made of keratin which is what fingernails are made of and that is why you can cut off Rhino horns.

Elephant tusks being teeth helped create the myth of Cyclops. Tusks, like teeth, can fall out of skulls once the connective tissue is gone. They also break easily compared to the other teeth. They found old elephant skulls that were huge along with leg bones that looked like human legs so they thought they were giants. Elephants have no bone between their eyes, there is just one big hole in the center of their skull for their eyes. This made the ancient populations think that the creature had just one eye. The giant bones and the big hole in the skull made them create the Cyclops.

This may be a replica but it's accurate:
elephant_skull_3_4_by_apteryxstock-d3d3uwp.jpg

They don't cut off tusks. Elephant tusks are teeth and they cannot be cut off. Rhinos have horns, and their horns are made of keratin which is what fingernails are made of and that is why you can cut off Rhino horns.

Elephant tusks being teeth helped create the myth of Cyclops. Tusks, like teeth, can fall out of skulls once the connective tissue is gone. They also break easily compared to the other teeth. They found old elephant skulls that were huge along with leg bones that looked like human legs so they thought they were giants. Elephants have no bone between their eyes, there is just one big hole in the center of their skull for their eyes. This made the ancient populations think that the creature had just one eye. The giant bones and the big hole in the skull made them create the Cyclops.

This may be a replica but it's accurate:
elephant_skull_3_4_by_apteryxstock-d3d3uwp.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ge-crackdown-ivory-trade-fueled-poaching.html

ringling-bros-elephants.jpg.662x0_q70_crop-scale.jpg

You're wrong elephants tusks are cut off or trimmed so poachers will not kill them for their ivory . Big deal I used the wrong word and you have to give a lecture of on this. :roll:

Good lord.. I don't think he was giving a lecture... he was only explaining/correcting information.
Relax-- it's a learning experience- I know I've learned quite a bit in reading about Rhino and Elephants.

Second...

Poachers usually KILL the elephant to get to the tusks. Those trying to save the elephants do not cut or trim the tusks either as that is painful to the elephants and can also likely cause infection (and death)- not to mention the daunting task of how many elephants there are world wide.

Here is why they don't cut the tusks to prevent poachers from getting them:
https://www.facebook.com/bloodyivory/posts/518676584832575
We've had a number of queries about cutting off the tusks of elephants in order to save them from poachers. I've set down a number of reasons why it would not be practical, ethical or economical to immobilize every elephant to cut off its tusks.

1) Just in Kenya alone there are 37,000 elephants. Both male and female African elephants have tusks and all calves over 2 1/2 years old. Many live in remote areas, difficult to reach and to work in. It is no small feat to dart an elephant with the right dose and in the right habitat so that it is not endangered. Darted elephants sometimes die and sometimes get hurt. Veterinarians have been killed trying to immobilize elephants.
2) Even if teams of vets and rangers could reach all the elephants, the cost of the exercise would be prohibitive. Among other things the drug is expensive and difficult to obtain.
3) There is a nerve that runs down the length of an elephant's tusk. Cutting the tusk off would be painful, similar to you breaking a tooth. Remember that an elephant tusk is a modified tooth.
4) Elephants need their tusks for feeding and digging and for defending themselves and their calves from predators.
5) Tusks grow back when they are broken or cut.

I'm not sure that #5 is totally accurate- other articles say that they only grow back if the root is still intact. Sounds like if the top end is broken that end will stay broken but the tusk will keep growing from the root end.

https://www.thedodo.com/community/Elegirl/the-truth-about-tusks-648225506.html

The SOB shot the poor lion with a bow and arrow the and watch him bleed to death ! That is not hunting it's animal abuse! :mad:

The SOB shot the poor lion with a bow and arrow the and watch him bleed to death ! That is not hunting it's animal abuse! :mad:

Actually its hunting. Rare very rare hunting with a bow will kill the prey with one shot.
In the real world, hunting with a bow means the prey will get injured and bleed out.
Its been as such since we inveted the bow and arrow, its the nature of the weapon.
And is nothing new. The bow and arrow has never been about the instant gratifiction of a kill that comes with as an example using a cannon.

yup those are likely Asian elephants and/or African female elephants.

All African elephants, male and female, have tusks – whereas only some male Asian elephants have tusks. African tusks are generally bigger. About 50% of female Asian elephants and a small percentage of males have small tusk like teeth known as tushes.

Back