Jesus painting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - That's amazin' and beautiful art ! God gave him a special gift for drawin'. Thanks for sharin' it with us, EagleCherokee63. :hug:

Yes, I would have to agree that one of the most amazing paintings I've seen about Jesus.

Wow....that's....just....impressive! It's beautiful....

That is very goosebump and lead me the tears and the song "Above All", it is a very inspiring song which I use to sing and still singing that song. The picture with it very lively. Thanks sooooo much for showing us that. winks

wow, He did hand painting job. He did very good job.

~via BBerry~ [yt]v/RIttQQpBSGI[/yt]

You guys ignore what the law of Moses said, "there is no bow any graven images before me" in Deuteronomy 5:7-9

I told you before you are still worship the graven images like another religions worshipping their idols on walls, craved statues, etc on and on... but you deny it... okay I respect that..

I REFUSE to bow this another image of jesus nor man's hands period..

You guys ignore what the law of Moses said, "there is no bow any graven images before me" in Deuteronomy 5:7-9

I told you before you are still worship the graven images like another religions worshipping their idols on walls, craved statues, etc on and on... but you deny it... okay I respect that..

That has nothing to do with worshipping that, it is a thought of who Christ is. We don't worship that, we worship the living Lord, and this is just the gifted that God has given to the person and who we represent.

Lol that s extreme man. I dont think anyone is going to worship this painting anytime soon.

Just appericate the art and be marvel at artist's amazing talent.

Thumb up for good vid. Long but very beautiful done.

I have seen and met the guy Marc the artist. Wow! he did a WONDERFUL job. I was at Revival last Feb when Marc was there to do the splat experience. It was so AWESOME! here are few pics of splat experience at Revival last Feb at Lavaca, Arkansas.

me and David

Dee Mathes (Deaf Ministry Director of Lavaca, Arkansas and Marc)

You are right.

double post .. sorry.

Of course, I don't worship this image that a man drew. It's just that it was soo awesome to see that man can draw ( splat ). Good job drawin'. :)
I've seen some churches hung their image of Jesus on their walls such as He carried a little lamb in His left arm with rod in His right hand. Same with an image of Jesus knockin' on the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back