Japanse Scientists Cook Up Ways To Put False Memories Into Your Brain, To Help You Of Course...

hoichi

Reaction score
ah the good old days when you forgot your own memories...soon coming to your head whether you want it or not...

more good news from those who doing their part to screw the rest of us.

they of course always pitch thier bad ideas with the "can be used to help peoples" shtick.

'lead researcher Takeo Watanabe explained that this simple brainwashing exercise could one day lead to new treatments for cognitive disorders such as depression and autism. By provoking people to rewire their own brains, he hopes to help patients strengthen certain healthy connections and erase other less desirable ones.'

of course i would politely ask this scientist what other ways can his simple brain washing exercise be used on people?, we all love healthy connections and such, the pentagon really loves healthy connection and warm fuzzy feelings, but i still have to ask...

you didnt think all those guys in black suits cutting you large deals are doing that for a cure for autism did you?

doc?
doc?
im Deaf can you repeat that in sign?
no no, no need to put a memory in my brain to convince me i'm hearie pls just answer the question..

doc?
if you keep pointing that thing at me...im goign to forget what im going to do to you...(eyes chop sticks)

doc?

ominous future folks

http://www.iflscience.com/brain/researchers-can-now-implant-false-memories-into-peoples-brains/

Is nothing safe anymore?
Guess they fight us with drones then just turn us I to one... Sad and scary

Brainwashing isn't too new.

Plus false memories was kind Of a big thing in psychiatry in the eighties.

What if they already wiped out my memories and they want me to believe that I'm a deaf biker browsing AD?

now, thats one step closer , applying memory implants to lab grown babies.....anyone remember "The Island" sci-fi flick?

Scary. Months later they still saw non-red lines as red. Wonder is that contextual in the test scenario or do they see all lines as red everywhere.

A reason I am not a fan of hypnosis...someone's' thoughts in your head and lose the independent self.

Back