jackass the movie

vvti low rolla

Reaction score
omg, i watch it recently and i almost threw up by laugh my ass off so hard and almost take a shit on my pant

when robbers jumped from the top, nigga ran away like a fag.:eek:

serious, a guy supposed take a shit on toilet at shop..but he can't HOLD it so he took a shit on his pant while ride in van on way to shop...omg, i see the shits... :ugh:

:laugh2: I saw it before. I laughed my ass off with my friends. I saw the lost footages in DVD. Damn!

Gotta Agree as Jackass the movie is damn funny as is alway crack me up!

It's so hilarious and laughed my ass off all the way till end but some got me sick that they threw up too much...gotta stop that. LOL

Believe it, I love it but I don't know how I can get used with dirty and crazy pranks. :o

i fuckin want to watch tha movie, but before when i went to blockbuster, it was all rented out. DAMN huh? jeez

yo i've watched jackass and its hilarious as hell.....everything's so damn funny i laugh my damn ass off:laugh2:
All Hail Omega:bowdown:

hi omega...i know you loves that movie...bec you have those sig in dm...by the way, pretty pic you have in dm where ur sis xox's avator..

after i rent, i already bought it...hope it will come part 2

"Jackass the movie" was at the beginning in Germany in the cinema permitted... later the children many copied one became. Later it beklangt parents from children that one must abolish "jackass the movie". The government accepted it and "jackass the movie" to forbid. SHIT!!!

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
omg, i watch it recently and i almost threw up by laugh my ass off so hard and almost take a shit on my pant

when robbers jumped from the top, nigga ran away like a fag.:eek:

ROoooooooofl :rofl: i know.. its funny to see that guy ran away like freaaaky out!

but its sicko tho... i couldnt watch some of it

never watch ANY gross movies unlike for jackass :roll: I haven't seen jackass yet but I heard it's so gross and i told a friend lucky for me I ain't gonna watch it ;)

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
hi omega...i know you loves that movie...bec you have those sig in dm...by the way, pretty pic you have in dm where ur sis xox's avator..

that is not xoxo's sis, ozegel is xoxo's sis..

Back