Its time for me to look for hoh boyfriend. Im deaf from Philippines

geli1988

Reaction score
Hi im Geli, deaf from philippines and 31 yrs old now also living with my parent and no sibling that im only eldest deaf daughter of my hearing parent. My hobbies: going out when free time, reading manga and internet, talkactive with my deaf bestfriend live from LA and do cleaning the house before relax time also i dont have job.. My dream is to study again with my deaf bestfriend will bring us old memories back once again. Hope that my independent will work out for me to support my parent by who take care of me... I love learning about more new thing also adventure more enjoy traveling out can give me positive... Thanks.. Hope will be care for me in your follow the right to love each other.. I wont give hard on u can let it go.. learn more about who u are.. Thanks again.

Hello, and welcome to AllDeaf. If you are deaf, why must your boyfriend be hoh?

Last edited:
Yes i think maybe i will be good fit to hoh boyfriend.. I dont have boyfriend since high school and college that my dad always fetch me during school but didnt have enough become independent before.

Do you visit deaf related clubs or associates within your country where you can meet people easily it’s only the perfect solution I know but on the other hand online services but it might be not be reliable which tends to be fake or charge you registration fee which is ripoff they all seem to run by bots that automatically send messages

Do you visit deaf related clubs or associates within your country where you can meet people easily it’s only the perfect solution I know but on the other hand online services but it might be not be reliable which tends to be fake or charge you registration fee which is ripoff they all seem to run by bots that automatically send messages
Yup, I agree with you.

Hi im Geli, deaf from philippines and 31 yrs old now also living with my parent and no sibling that im only eldest deaf daughter of my hearing parent. My hobbies: going out when free time, reading manga and internet, talkactive with my deaf bestfriend live from LA and do cleaning the house before relax time also i dont have job.. My dream is to study again with my deaf bestfriend will bring us old memories back once again. Hope that my independent will work out for me to support my parent by who take care of me... I love learning about more new thing also adventure more enjoy traveling out can give me positive... Thanks.. Hope will be care for me in your follow the right to love each other.. I wont give hard on u can let it go.. learn more about who u are.. Thanks again.
Hello Geli and are you still on this site?

Big hellllo..kamusta kai??Kai??, Dean Katsanos of Sebastopol, California, USA

Back