It's a girl!!!

Congrats!!!! I have a girl myself and she is a lot of fun!

Anyone know where I can get a really nice scarry shot gun that I can polish when a guy comes to pick her up? lol just kidding. :lol:

Anyone know where I can get a really nice scarry shot gun that I can polish when a guy comes to pick her up? lol just kidding. :lol:

lol you're from Washington state. it's much easier for you to obtain firearm than in NJ. go apply for it :lol:

a shotgun is not that expensive.... a used shotgun goes for about $150-200

lol thanks Jiro. I also need to befriend all of the cops here so I have have them keep an eye on her.

I made a mistake I accidentally didn't spell her name right. I forgot one N. Aevryonna

Congrats, Celticty and your wife! :D
What a nice name, btw...

congratulations!!!!! and best of luck in future! :) I like the name as well.

hello dude... congratulation on my part for a baby girl... i hope you race her in the right path...

Celticty, Congratulation on your baby is a girl!!!! I'm pregnant. My baby gender appointment for ultrasound in 5 weeks. I can't wait to know.

Celticty, Congratulation on your baby is a girl!!!! I'm pregnant. My baby gender appointment for ultrasound in 5 weeks. I can't wait to know.

It is really exciting, I know how it can be. I have had a few older people ask me why I would want to know and how it should be a surprise. lol they are just saying that because they didn't have the ability when they were kids lol.

Congratulations!! I like the name too, it's different.

What a great name you picked. :) And it looks like she already has you wrapped around her lil finger. It's a wonderful change of life when you become a parent. :D
Congrats to you and your family!!

:ty: very much. Yes she does have me already wrapped around that little finger. I love her so very much and she isn't even born yet lol.

Back