It snowed in Phoenix

Hahahaha. My friend always teases me because it's so nice in Arizona and I live in Wyoming, where it's COLD! :rofl:

Wow, I didn't think they ever had snow there, amazing!

LOL

So cool.. Snow out there already... Have you took snow tag along w/you? Is that quick melts on the hot ground?
:giggle:

Awesome.. that's gonna make some skiers and snowboarders very happy! :)

FeistyChick said:
they have snow up north- in flagstaff :)

they finally got snow in Flagstaff, there has been no
skiing in Flagstaf until this storm

bbnt said:
they finally got snow in Flagstaff, there has been no
skiing in Flagstaf until this storm

oh wow!
blame it on global warming! :ugh:
i wonder about santa fe too? :|

Wow, it must be a rare sight for Phoenix metro residents. A view of snowcapped mountains with desert foreground, interesting!

Once I get my disposable camera developed (Stupid my husband and me-- we FORGOT our digital cameras!), I will scan in and post pictures from the snow in... SAN DIEGO! ... county.

No, there wasn't snow on the beach but we got snow at 3,000 feet (which is amazing LOW for us to get snow) at those popular spots like Wynola, Julian, Mt Laguna, et cetera... FINALLY we got snow in MARCH (no snow in December!). I was super-excited about seeing the snow.

Nice pictures, bbnt!~ Any chance there will be snow in Az this weekend? (will go to Az)

gnarlydorkette said:
Once I get my disposable camera developed (Stupid my husband and me-- we FORGOT our digital cameras!), I will scan in and post pictures from the snow in... SAN DIEGO! ... county.

No, there wasn't snow on the beach but we got snow at 3,000 feet (which is amazing LOW for us to get snow) at those popular spots like Wynola, Julian, Mt Laguna, et cetera... FINALLY we got snow in MARCH (no snow in December!). I was super-excited about seeing the snow.

Nice pictures, bbnt!~ Any chance there will be snow in Az this weekend? (will go to Az)

Another storm dumped more snow in the Nothern Az so if your ging there you will see snow

ella said:
i think it snowed in california too im not sure ....

yes it did in the southermost city of California-- San Diego.

view.jpg

The snow-capped mountains are an hour or so away from the downtown which you are seeing in the foreground. That is quite a rarity to see the snowy mountains in Southern California, especially in San Diego!

We got 23" of snow in the east county which is a LOT especially in the month of MARCH... it was our first snow as well~! A belated winter, thanks to the pacific storm that greeted us last weekend!

nice snow,

BTW, gnarly, the pix looks so neat.

send some snow down here where i live..

gnarly,

My eyes laid on this picture.. *drooling*
wow.. beautiful
I've been there once in SD
and other location SF, Fremont, and other places and can see look up the mtn has snow..

Back