It’s Official: Los Angeles Once Again Has An NFL Team

I am excited ! I hope to catch a game in the future , Go Patriots:P

I feel bad for St Louis.

I think STL Rams should stay, and Oakland or San Diego should move to LA. SF/Bay Area have two NFL teams, too much.

I feel bad for St Louis.

I think STL Rams should stay, and Oakland or San Diego should move to LA. SF/Bay Area have two NFL teams, too much.

St. Louis is terrible city with high criminal.

Also, I think Raider is perfect to move to Mexico City. There are many rich people live in that city. Oh yeah, they would enjoy football.

Also, I think Raider is perfect to move to Mexico City. There are many rich people live in that city. Oh yeah, they would enjoy football.

:lol:

Rams has been in LA for almost 50 years - 1946 to 1995.

"You are not welcome to St. Louis!"-St Louis, MO

I feel bad for St Louis.

Chargers have to make a decision if they decide to stay in SD then the Raiders can come on down. Most people do not want the Raiders due to trouble as it did in the past with gangs.

I am happy , this way when NE Patriots visit and I can go see a game:D

Now that the Rams are back in Los Angeles, I am sure the Chargers might join there if there is no decision on a new stadium in San Diego.. and I think the owner of the Oakland Raiders might be eyeballing San Antonio due to the fact that he is from there and also own some land there.. if the Raiders does move to SA, then the Alamodome might serve as the home for a few years till the new stadium is built there...

Now that the Rams are back in Los Angeles, I am sure the Chargers might join there if there is no decision on a new stadium in San Diego.. and I think the owner of the Oakland Raiders might be eyeballing San Antonio due to the fact that he is from there and also own some land there.. if the Raiders does move to SA, then the Alamodome might serve as the home for a few years till the new stadium is built there...

That's interesting about Raiders want move to SA and I hopefully new stadium will be privately financed, but Alamodome isn't old stadium.

It means Texas will have 3 NFL teams (Cowboys, Raiders and Texans).

California currently have 4 teams - Chargers, SF 49ers, Rams and Raiders.

I feel bad for St Louis.

oh please dont, I wish the baseball team and hockey teams ( Cardinals and Blues ) would go too.... way over rated and they suck.

Just certain areas, do your research before barking. But yeah, go where the crime is and hang at the sport games ( where they like to bust out car windows to take stuff ) thats why I dont go. If I go to concerts, I get dropped off, I dont take my rides.

What about Canada?

We have a MLB teams in Canada... Toronto Blue Jays.

oh please dont, I wish the baseball team and hockey teams ( Cardinals and Blues ) would go too.... way over rated and they suck.

I remember about St. Louis Cardinals for football when I was born but they left to Phoenix in 1988.

That's funny, I usually refer football Cardinals as STL.

I remember about St. Louis Cardinals for football when I was born but they left to Phoenix in 1988.

That's funny, I usually refer football Cardinals as STL.
yep we had the Cardinals football and baseball teams at one time. I used to go to any of the sports for free, my uncle worked somewhere and got tickets whenever and however many I needed, always took friends to the games
when I got older, I just never cared for the games and just quit going, basically took my friends who loved the games and I got free meals...lol

I never cared for the games to watch them but I loved playing football and baseball ( was on a couple teams ) and I did play Amateur Indoor Soccer for several years.

yep we had the Cardinals football and baseball teams at one time. I used to go to any of the sports for free, my uncle worked somewhere and got tickets whenever and however many I needed, always took friends to the games
when I got older, I just never cared for the games and just quit going, basically took my friends who loved the games and I got free meals...lol

I never cared for the games to watch them but I loved playing football and baseball ( was on a couple teams ) and I did play Amateur Indoor Soccer for several years.

You aren't alone - I don't care about games very much, but I only like to watch playoff and final game. When I was young kid, I love baseball a lot and I loved their food - hotdog, hamburger, popcorn... yummy... I used went to UAB to watch baseball and football game, but they aren't enjoyable as minor league baseball.

Just curious, do you love French food? I know STL and New Orleans used to be under France territory - remember about Fleur-de-lis.

What about Canada?

We have a MLB teams in Canada... Toronto Blue Jays.
Canada has at least 1 team in 3 of the 4 major sports in the US-- NBA, MLB and NHL. I guess American football isn't big up there. Many Canadians are more into hockey (with 7 teams- Canucks, Oilers, Senators, Canadiens, Maple Leafs, Jets and Flames). NBA only has 1 team there now (Toronto Raptors- Vancouver Grizzlies moved to Memphis in 2001). and of course MLB-- the Blue Jays (I miss the Montreal Expos...).

I'm kind of interested as to why an NFL team would considered for London UK though-- the travel logistics would be... interesting... Toronto or Montreal would be better.

You aren't alone - I don't care about games very much, but I only like to watch playoff and final game. When I was young kid, I love baseball a lot and I loved their food - hotdog, hamburger, popcorn... yummy... I used went to UAB to watch baseball and football game, but they aren't enjoyable as minor league baseball.

Just curious, do you love French food? I know STL and New Orleans used to be under France territory - remember about Fleur-de-lis.

The food is way over rated, Think its $10 a beer, $7 a hotdog or burger, did anyone know that they only pay 10 cents each for the hotdogs they get? about 50 cents for each burger..... and beer, well you all know what it costs to go to the local market, but they get it even cheaper....

The food is way over rated, Think its $10 a beer, $7 a hotdog or burger, did anyone know that they only pay 10 cents each for the hotdogs they get? about 50 cents for each burger..... and beer, well you all know what it costs to go to the local market, but they get it even cheaper....

That's remind me of movie theater and they are rip off, but I ate their popcorn, anyway.

Back