Is there bed alarm system for cellphone and doorbell?

Jabberwocky

Reaction score
Got a question

Is there like a ultimate bed alarm system where I can hook up to the doorbell system somehow and it also go off if I hook up and set up my cellphone to it so if I'm called in middle of night I'm easily awaken?

Or is there another type of system. LIGHTS do not work with my eyes for some reason i sleep through lights but will wake up with vibrating so that's why I'm thinking of trying to rig up something with vibrating bed alarm if I'm asleep.

I do not want to be sleeping with my hand on my cellphone it ends up on floor anyways

Got a question

Is there like a ultimate bed alarm system where I can hook up to the doorbell system somehow and it also go off if I hook up and set up my cellphone to it so if I'm called in middle of night I'm easily awaken?

Or is there another type of system. LIGHTS do not work with my eyes for some reason i sleep through lights but will wake up with vibrating so that's why I'm thinking of trying to rig up something with vibrating bed alarm if I'm asleep.

I do not want to be sleeping with my hand on my cellphone it ends up on floor anyways

There's a lot of products that can do just that. Look at the AlertMaster products on the following link: Signaling Systems

Got a question

service animal

There's tons of systems and fancy crap to look at honestly. People should let me know when they're coming over and not be rude and "drop in" unexpectedly. Maybe I'm the only one that views dropping in as rude these days... :dunno2: ( Unless it's someone from out of town or state that I haven't seen in forever ) Seriously though, it's just courteous to let people know you're stopping in! I mean, what if I'm not even home!? If I sleep through the sales people or Jahova's Witnesses... I'm just fine with that. :D

Here's what property management paid for all of us here:

Attachments

• IMG_20140228_035249_0.jpg
    IMG_20140228_035249_0.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 16
wow pricy but will try to get some thing rigged up. Gotta save $$ thanks respect and blue for the heads up

Back