Is that okay to dating your co-worker?

^Angel^ said:
I dated my boss at Burger King when I was a teenager...then he end up flirting with someone else behind my back....so I told the owner on him because I felt betrayed and hurt by my boss....and I end up gotten fired and he end up getting transfer to another Burger King ever since then I sword myself I could never fall in love with a boss or a manager knowing I would get myself fired even if things didnt work out....

Then I met someone at work but ending up quitting because we couldn't get along in the workplace so I quit and found another job....

So, I would say never fall in love with someone you work with because it never works out....
Ouch, that sucks! I would never really date a co-worker. I did try once, but it didn't work out. Ugh!

I think it would be sticky to date a co-worker. There might be some conflict of interests, and especially if you have to delegate responsibilities on your coworkers. They might think you're going to do them favours.

oh well, i dont like being work together n date same time cuz of this will be cause plms there.. rather different jobs then will be not plms... if this same jobs, they will get end up fired, or fight or something like that.. u know what i mean???

I did had a boyfriend from where I worked me and him never seem to get along he would get mad if guys at work flirt with me One time I let my boyfriend gave this co worker a ride home which a female and then the next day she spread a rumor that she and him did something in the car.. of course I didn't believed it cuz my boyfriend said it never happened but then 5 years later after still being with him he told me that the time when we were going to get married he told me that something did happened that one time when he gave that co worker a ride home and That shocked me because he lied to me I felt Betrayed. It disgusting me that I actually believed him and took his side when everyone else didn't.

That's called fishing off the company pier! LOL! For some, its okay, depending on the work environment they are in....just to put a gloss on it and raise my post-whorement! LOL

Tousi said:
That's called fishing off the company pier! LOL! For some, its okay, depending on the work environment they are in....just to put a gloss on it and raise my post-whorement! LOL

:laugh2: :laugh2:

I'm usually fine with it... as long as she can keep her distance when we're working. Some people can't do that.

VamPyroX said:
I'm usually fine with it... as long as she can keep her distance when we're working. Some people can't do that.

Oh, wow .. I am impressed ! *laughin'* Smart move ! :twisted:

VamPyroX said:

So.. U dont want the flirting around in the walk in cooler?

I was a Cook/Supervisor when I was 18. I also had to train new employees.
That is where I met "Ryan". We became really close friends, enjoyed working together, and hanging out. I swore I would never date a co-worker, but I could not deny the attraction between us any longer. So I surprised him by asking him out. We're now married and have two beautiful girls.

Cheri said:
So.. U dont want the flirting around in the walk in cooler?
Nah... anything could happen. If I take one step today. I might do it again tomorrow. A few weeks later, I could take the next step cuz the first step didn't hurt. Soon, I'll be moving too far and we do over the line... what if we get busted? That wouldn't be appropriate?

illustrator said:
I tried once, but it never work out between us. :|
Never. Not good idea. Too uncomfortable if date and not get long with ex date and still work at same place.

thats very interesting to have dating with co-worker... i never tried that.. is that good??

Back