Is my Blackberry dying? :(

I sync via Yahoo.

then it should be no problem on next BB if that support Yahoo on contact and calendar.

Jiro, her old BB doesn't support HTML5, won't be able to see friendly on browser anymore

then it should be no problem on next BB if that support Yahoo on contact and calendar.

Jiro, her old BB doesn't support HTML5, won't be able to see friendly on browser anymore

if we want to surf the net... we have a computer for that :lol:

as for the connection being off- I noticed If I drain battery past yellow status and becomes red, radio turns off and usually stays off. Once you got your power back up, its just a matter of turning radio back on to send/receive. Normal, i say it shouldnt be but common with blackberry.

IF you don't want to upgrade pager, then don't. its not a problem- most people like me like to bee geeky and get the lastest. :aw: whoops theres goes my money.:eek3:

So it's a terp thing, heh? :hmm:

I get email, text, and voice phone on my BB. I can check the date and time. It keeps track of my schedule. I can surf the web during down time. I can take pictures if something interesting pops up. What else would I need? :dunno:
I bet it doesn't make toast. :)

I don't know how you guys put up with the phones. It seems like an inordinate amount of borrowing and recharging goes on when a group of people gather in this house. :|

I don't know how you guys put up with the phones. It seems like an inordinate amount of borrowing and recharging goes on when a group of people gather in this house. :|
I don't know. I've never borrowed anyone's phone, nor lent mine to anyone. I charge my phone when I get home in the evening, or, if it's a long day, in my car. All my family members have cell phones but they've never charged them at my house (except for Hubby, since it's his house, too :) ). Sounds like some kind of ritual at your house. :giggle:

Most interpreters using their outdated mobile. They don't see any point why bother to upgrade even voice and text still work fine and quick.

Yeah, I noticed one of the interpreter in my area (she's a head of the area). She has a old blackberry too.

I don't know you can get on computer at beach.

if Sandra Bullock can... so can we :)

the-net-sandra-bullock.jpg

Back