Is looking for a right man

Hi I’m totally deaf. Single mother with two daughters. Their name are Angelica 15 and Ashlee 13. I have been singled for 9 years. My daughters kinda of feeling hurt for 9 years. Their father is no longer part of their life anymore. They really want to have a father to be with the family. I’m working part time at classic optical lab accountant office and take care of daughters as a full time. My daughters are mixed. Their father is a black. I am looking for a right man who had experience of his kids, a job and understandable

Jaxxon

Hi I’m totally deaf. Single mother with two daughters. Their name are Angelica 15 and Ashlee 13. I have been singled for 9 years. My daughters kinda of feeling hurt for 9 years. Their father is no longer part of their life anymore. They really want to have a father to be with the family. I’m working part time at classic optical lab accountant office and take care of daughters as a full time. My daughters are mixed. Their father is a black. I am looking for a right man who had experience of his kids, a job and understandable
Hello there,My name is Jack Morris 60 yrs old living Los Angeles Ca.Well you sound like a Genuine and Honest person that knows what you seek for..I would like to get to know more about you and see where its goes from there.Can we share email address to get to know more about each other better and see how things can work out for us if you which to share it with me. NB I'm ready to relocate to any where i found my soul mate and dream mate in life and i don't care about age diff that's why am taking my time to send you message.Thanks for your time.Jack

Attachments

Communication Software for Deaf Hard of Hearing - NexTalk