Is Heterosexuality A Figment Of My Imagination?

LeviathanC said:
infantile isn't suitable to me at all. I am talking about new level of intelligence of my own style.

They say imitation is a form of flattery! :lol: Bow before me!!! :bowdown:

levi i hope u don t mind my shortening ur username, as it would be quicker and to the point. I wanted to point out something to u, the "make love not war" was used in the 1960's as a way to find peace, whilist i was just merely using that word as a metaphor im sorry if u thoughti was saying end this by making love to solve plms, no i agree it doesn t solve plms cuz the plm will still be there, whilist, I was just saying let's make peace without starting up an disagreement again in a repeative way, cuz i don't reject ur opioion i welcome it, as its a lesson to be learned for all of us to learn different veiws, I have no plm with that but when it gets to a point where its downright degrading and continous then i would step in and ask that the posting be removed as it would be outright bashing or flaming, i don't see u flaming or bashing now, cuz i can see u making ur own POV and i support that we all have difference in that. Nothing wrong with that. just making a statement that can be hurtful to urself and others will draw angry poeple. having a debate is a healthy aspect whilist other isnt. u know where i am standing on this issue, i respect everyone's right to voice thier peice of mind.

LeviathanC said:
Bow before you? Fuck off! I don't bow before anyone who doesn't have my respect.

Levi.. take your own advice.. STFUB!!!! Practice what you preach!! :fruit:

LeviathanC said:
Bow before you? Fuck off! I don't bow before anyone who doesn't have my respect.

Did somebody piss into your cereal this morning?

I think somebody did.

Levi: You're warned. I don't have to explain to you why. Continue with that attitude towards my members, then you're out for good.

I had a feeling this would happen, Sigh... wished u hadn't said that to one of our Ad member.... :|

Wow, after I read the entire (well, I've skipped a little) thread, I really agreed with DeafBrutha and Kujifie's comments about gay/lesbian in a heterosexual world about their view on them.
Anyway, this led on debating. I've witnessed a member made really cruel comments on others in this forum. I'm not going to repeat/tell you what he/she said because it's sick and disgusted me. I know this member is against gay/lesbian but is welcome to debate. This place is not all about throwing in horrible comments at people who they don't know personally. They would think this person was very serious and going to do something about it.
So, ALL members who are anti or non-anti are welcome to debate on one thing. Again, Please have respect each other- talk about your own opinion to others without being f**king cruel, the things you'd say that would possibly end you up in jail.

Knock it off!

LeviathanC said:
It also means to new level of intelligence as well.

Don't tell me that your new level of intelligence is equal to someone who cannot compare two apples.

Come on, this is 21th Century, not 20th or 19th Century! It is disgusting to see someone like Levi who still thinks and sees things rhetorics backward.

I see nothing wrong with those Gays and Lesbians as long as we show respect to each other. Sure, they have held their own morals higher like we do and they are human beings like us.

Let's move on!

Okay, I am sorry if you think that I say something that may offended you in some way while I am showing some defensive against the homosexual. However, I does feel offended by what deafburtha said in the first-posted message in this thread. If you don't understand what I said in my own defense and why I said that in offensive way, then I wouldn't understand how I feel that I don't offend you. But I am taking the part in the debate instead of flame/bashing way.

Also, I already took the messages that I posted on this thread out for anyone who couldn't handle what I said.

KingCobra said:
Don't tell me that your new level of intelligence is equal to someone who cannot compare two apples.

It's already old level of intelliegence. The new level of intelligence that I am at right now is more higher than that kind of level of intelligence.

javapride said:
i'm in full supprt of the concept of DEBATE, whilst this i agree with three ladies its getting out of hand, why don t we get back on topic and talk abt how we feel abt the hetro/homo without putting each other down? lets do this way MAKE LOVE NOT WAR :ily:

One can debate without putting each other down, that's true....what what people have to accept it that part of the debate involves expressing anger or sarcasm, which is not necessarily directed at a specific person but at the culture itself.

So if when I shake my fist and spit at heterosexuality, I'm not saying Silence, Levithan, This Person or that person....unless we are talking about lowlife scum like Politicians...........the original comment I made in this forum hardly qualifies as "rude". It is par for the course for oppressed groups and minorities to berate their oppressors. The enlightened ones will see it for what it is.....and when u think about it, Gay/ Lesbian and Women's humour are so alike!

I mean, what's that useless piece of skin at the end of a penis called? A man! I find this hilarious cos I know it's a pot shot at men's delusions about themselves...or as another women comic once remarked: Her boyfriend cooked her dinner. She told him how much she enjoyed it. He gets up to go get her some more. She tells him, oh darling, but you don't have to open another can, just for li'l ol' me!

:laugh2:

Oddball said:
I agree with Kootchie's comments on hearing people. Sometimes, I consider hearing people as IDIOTS whenever I ask them for specific information. I go like oh, my god.. hearies...grrr. They are stupid. I can't stand hearing people (not all of them, including Matty.. mind u) being ingornant.

Idiotic hearing people :wackit:

shoot all hearing people

bbnt said:
shoot all hearing people

Acckk!!! Not bbnt.. who would continue the legacy of the AD soap opera? Tut tut.. don't even think of that.. we all do need a symbiosis!

Back