Is Heterosexuality A Figment Of My Imagination?

deafbrutha

New Member
Help! Help! I can't beleive what I found out the other day, some people are heterosexuals. I am shocked.

Can anybody tell me how did it start? Is it a disease? Did God mis read the blueprints when he was creating mankind?

Please help....
 

javapride

New Member
:rofl: LOL thats cute, i would plby go really? thier straight? LOL but imporant for me, we love all our mankind, and show our consideration for others :) some poeple might not understand why we are gblt but happiness is the key to life. if thier happy being straight i say kudos to them and if thier happy to be gblt i say kudos to them too thats all abt respect. not abt the label its abt personality.
 

SilenceGold

Active Member
deafbrutha said:
Help! Help! I can't beleive what I found out the other day, some people are heterosexuals. I am shocked.

Can anybody tell me how did it start? Is it a disease? Did God mis read the blueprints when he was creating mankind?

Please help....
You just joined the crowd of rude people. I'm amazed at your distasteful comments toward heterosexuals. Not all men are pigs. Nor are women.

Don't give us the ideas about how homosexual attitudes are. Please.
 
K

kuifje75

Guest
SilenceGold said:
You just joined the crowd of rude people. I'm amazed at your distasteful comments toward heterosexuals. Not all men are pigs. Nor are women.

Don't give us the ideas about how homosexual attitudes are. Please.
Not that distasteful at all. I understand what deafbrutha was saying. He was using sarcasm to show what straight people say about gay people, oh my god, we have gay people here on earth bla bla. He just used straight in place of gay ppl to try to make us see how silly these comments are.

Take it like this:

Hearing people would go like this:
Oh my god, we have deaf people here. Oh poor deaf people, they cannot hear and lead normal lives, bla bla.

deafbrutha was just twisting it around and saying it like this:
Oh my god, we have hearing people here. Oh poor hearing people, they can hear and live in world of sounds, bla bla...

There is no need to take any offence out of this.
 

Oddball

Stay weird
Premium Member
I agree with Kootchie's comments on hearing people. Sometimes, I consider hearing people as IDIOTS whenever I ask them for specific information. I go like oh, my god.. hearies...grrr. They are stupid. I can't stand hearing people (not all of them, including Matty.. mind u) being ingornant.

Idiotic hearing people :wackit:
 

Liza

New Member
Man, brutha, you are hilarious! :twisted:

No offense here on my part. It's quite curious why some found this offensive.

SG, can you explain more how this was distasteful and not a fun poke directly at those who hold the belief that homosexuality doesn't exist or that it is a sickness?

What's wrong with our million of "normal" high schools? You know, the only place where you get a wedgie and great torment for just being different.

:shock:

Again, the human objective would be to accept diversity not to torment it.. at least for me. I can imagine it to be already hard for those who are different from the ehhhrrr.... "normal" ones, to cope in an environment that is designed for the "normal" ones. Hell, I question the use of normal... haha, I guess in the old energies - normalcy would be buying into fear based ideas, and blaming others, punishing them... if one didn't fit a certain standard of norm. Salem witchhunt! Time to re-design a new system that fits many folks. Back to the drawing board.... I guess in the meanwhile, we have different schools that fit a specific need - deaf, homosexuality, blind, down syndrome, etc - that's the only thing different, just have the same morons running the systems. LOL

:grouphug:
 

deafbrutha

New Member
SilenceGold said:
You just joined the crowd of rude people. I'm amazed at your distasteful comments toward heterosexuals. Not all men are pigs. Nor are women.

Don't give us the ideas about how homosexual attitudes are. Please.
U R Amazed at my comments? It just proves that heterosexuals just don't get us at all. I'm not gonna bother explaining, I am too exhausted from the other Rainbow room, FLOORNTING!

Also Silence, we are not homosexuals, we are Gay and Lesbian! :dance:
 

TheLord

New Member
SilenceGold said:
You just joined the crowd of rude people. I'm amazed at your distasteful comments toward heterosexuals. Not all men are pigs. Nor are women.

Don't give us the ideas about how homosexual attitudes are. Please.
Hello SilenceGold

I am sorry you found DeafBrutha's highly amusing remarks offensive.

He was actually telling the truth. I did mess up on the original plans when I was creating human beings. I did plan for Adam and Steve :kiss: , except that I was trying to see how breasts would look on the model Steve, when I realised I ran out of clay to make a penis. So, it was easier to change Steve's :D name to Eve :fly2: .....but both have balls though.

So are you offended about the time I used a flood to wipe out mankind because of their bad behaviour? I know I promised to never do it again, but I am sorely tempted!

Drop me a prayer sometime!
 

SilenceGold

Active Member
kuifje75 said:
Not that distasteful at all. I understand what deafbrutha was saying. He was using sarcasm to show what straight people say about gay people, oh my god, we have gay people here on earth bla bla. He just used straight in place of gay ppl to try to make us see how silly these comments are.

Take it like this:

Hearing people would go like this:
Oh my god, we have deaf people here. Oh poor deaf people, they cannot hear and lead normal lives, bla bla.

deafbrutha was just twisting it around and saying it like this:
Oh my god, we have hearing people here. Oh poor hearing people, they can hear and live in world of sounds, bla bla...

There is no need to take any offence out of this.
I have a suggestion....let's all PM Alex for deleting Levi's amusing comments from this thread...

No offense here on my part. It's quite curious why some found this offensive.

SG, can you explain more how this was distasteful and not a fun poke directly at those who hold the belief that homosexuality doesn't exist or that it is a sickness?
Someone got banned for remarking deafbrutha...I'm taking a stand that one of the board's staff did something wrong which was related to this thread.

U R Amazed at my comments? It just proves that heterosexuals just don't get us at all. I'm not gonna bother explaining, I am too exhausted from the other Rainbow room, FLOORNTING!
One of the board staff believed that the homosexuals wouldn't get what Levi's comment was. I'm saying that this person crossed the line when it came to interpreting posts.

He was actually telling the truth. I did mess up on the original plans when I was creating human beings. I did plan for Adam and Steve :kiss: , except that I was trying to see how breasts would look on the model Steve, when I realised I ran out of clay to make a penis. So, it was easier to change Steve's :D name to Eve :fly2: .....but both have balls though.
Sure, you're funny....but you were wise enough (knowing that you would be tempted needing more clay) to have limited amount of clay to insure that you didn't create a homosexual couple which would end the human race for good with only two of your wasted homosexual models. :p
 

nozobo

Active Member
God didn't make people to be homosexual, heterosexual or anything... therefore we are human and we choose what we want so there...
 

SilenceGold

Active Member
pimpdaddyposse said:
God didn't make people to be homosexual, heterosexual or anything... therefore we are human and we choose what we want so there...
So you're saying this to disagree with TheLord?
 

bbnt

King of all I see
Premium Member
LeviathanC said:
God didn't mis-read the blue print. But God just made them to being hetersexual like always. But the homosexual people just fucked up by turn themselves into homosexual for no reason. That's so stupid of them to do that on purpose. If you don't like the way the people to being hetersexual, the TOO FUCKIN' BAD!

I betcha that you are crying like a baby when you found out that the people are heterosexual instead of homosexual. If so, MWahahahahaha, it suck to being ya! Mwahahahahahaha


You have stooped to a new level of ignorance
 

TheLord

New Member
SilenceGold said:
Sure, you're funny....but you were wise enough (knowing that you would be tempted needing more clay) to have limited amount of clay to insure that you didn't create a homosexual couple which would end the human race for good with only two of your wasted homosexual models. :p
But creating heterosexuals is my biggest regret. They are overcrowding and draining my beautiful world of all that I intended it to be. With rapicious greed and vanity. Exemplars of decency and all that is good in human beings. I shake my head sadly. You cannot even treat your brethen, your neighbours, you friends and family with the same amount of decency you expect for yourselves. You have different churches in my name. You go to war in my name. You create life in my name and then reject it.

Levithan, Silence I don't hear you praying?????????????????
 
Last edited:

Oddball

Stay weird
Premium Member
Oh, wow...this is war between Thelord and SilenceGold. Ok, kids... calm down and be adults!! This ongoing war about gay issues give me some headaches. Let's embrace each other :grouphug: Hey, I am straight dudette..I do have gay buddies. Be nice to each other. :deal:
 

Liza

New Member
Oddball said:
Oh, wow...this is war between Thelord and SilenceGold. Ok, kids... calm down and be adults!! This ongoing war about gay issues give me some headaches. Let's embrace each other :grouphug: Hey, I am straight dudette..I do have gay buddies. Be nice to each other. :deal:
Oddball, I'm with ya there sister. :deal:
:grouphug:

Levi, why are you so mad about something that is obviously beyond your control? Is there a part of you that you aren't accepting unconditionally?

It's interesting how strong opinions, negative or positive, are driven by some hidden motive - psychological, often so. IMO, of course :D
 
F

Freaky

Guest
I have so much love for my GLBI friends and I totally respect them for their morals and values because they are just as human as we are. For you, SilenceGold, I am beginning to question your ability as a moderator. A moderator needs to be just and fair and not get too personal and attack a member based on what his/her personal beliefs are. SilenceGold, I have seen this across the boards numerous times and it's getting tiring. deafbrutha.. I luurvv your sense of humour and keep it up please!!! ;)
 

javapride

New Member
i'm in full supprt of the concept of DEBATE, whilst this i agree with three ladies its getting out of hand, why don t we get back on topic and talk abt how we feel abt the hetro/homo without putting each other down? lets do this way MAKE LOVE NOT WAR :ily:
 

SilenceGold

Active Member
TheLord said:
But creating heterosexuals is my biggest regret. They are overcrowding and draining my beautiful world of all that I intended it to be. With rapicious greed and vanity. Exemplars of decency and all that is good in human beings. I shake my head sadly. You cannot even treat your brethen, your neighbours, you friends and family with the same amount of decency you expect for yourselves. You have different churches in my name. You go to war in my name. You create life in my name and then reject it.

Levithan, Silence I don't hear you praying?????????????????
If you were really a god....you would be a perfect being with no mistakes or flaws.

Now I hear a god complaining about his/her own creations. Wasn't a god supposed to be both past, present and the future?

I don't pray. :p

Also if you're a true religion follower....did you know that you're taking God's name in vain too? :p
 

SilenceGold

Active Member
Oddball said:
Oh, wow...this is war between Thelord and SilenceGold. Ok, kids... calm down and be adults!! This ongoing war about gay issues give me some headaches. Let's embrace each other :grouphug: Hey, I am straight dudette..I do have gay buddies. Be nice to each other. :deal:
I was being nice by making the first post to acknowledge to deafbrutha that he has made a rude post which ended up getting a member involved to be banned.

Now everyone rejected my post...so I invited Levi to return his post since deafbrutha said it...."It just proves that heterosexuals just don't get us at all."

I'll like to repeat this quote but the only difference is usage of either of the hetrosexuals or homosexuals terms. :p

I don't hate or even hold anyone's views against them.....I just like to hold a good debate. All I have to hear is "stop it" or "I'm offended." :p

Freaky said:
For you, SilenceGold, I am beginning to question your ability as a moderator. A moderator needs to be just and fair and not get too personal and attack a member based on what his/her personal beliefs are. SilenceGold, I have seen this across the boards numerous times and it's getting tiring.
Continue your questions while you can continue to question if I made those posts as a regular member or moderator. Just because I am a moderator does not mean that I am sharing the official views of the AD staff. I agree that someone with an authority position should try to approach this with a professional sense to try to be fair for everyone. I meant everyone with all of my personal emotions out of the way. I only grab the moderator gun if a rule has been officially broken.
 
Top