Is God Perfect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand why it took 4,000 years for someone finally say, "Deaf can do anything but hear"

Jesus should not cure deaf man but instead Jesus should had proclaim to the world, "This deaf man can do anything but hear!!, He is not retarded!!! He is not deformed!!! blah.." But no Jesus decided to let it slide so that deaf people have to go suffer many years of oppressions. (substitute 'deaf' with other races or homosexuality, you ll get my point.)

:confused:

Good thought.

Personally, I do not think God is screwed up because He settled it up as His best plan before the beginning of Seven Days. He knew it will happen, however, He already made for His new World in the future. He is doing His best job.

Okay, it's enough for me. I don't want to repeat it once again. That point is NO ONE can understand Him why. It's more beyond the acknowagle and love. :)

Thanks for sharing with me, Liebling. :thumb:

We are not supposed to understand God since he doesn't want us to understand him since he prefer to work in mysterious way. :)

I do believe God and Jesus are perfect.

God made the world. He made the day and night. he made the land, water, trees, and everything. He saw what was good. Then he made Adam and Eve. He put the tree there first before he create Adam and Eve. He didn't made a mistake for making that tree. He works in mysterious ways and put everything out as a test. Like for that tree was like a test to see if anyone will try not touch that tree. The Devil had tempted Eve. Eve made a choice to touch that tree and she have sinned. So God had to go away and that Adam and Eve are on their own. God didn't put the tree there for purposes as his mistakes.

Well said!!! I tried to put the words here earlier but you said it very well. Thanks!

I do believe God and Jesus are perfect.

God made the world. He made the day and night. he made the land, water, trees, and everything. He saw what was good. Then he made Adam and Eve. He put the tree there first before he create Adam and Eve. He didn't made a mistake for making that tree. He works in mysterious ways and put everything out as a test. Like for that tree was like a test to see if anyone will try not touch that tree. The Devil had tempted Eve. Eve made a choice to touch that tree and she have sinned. So God had to go away and that Adam and Eve are on their own. God didn't put the tree there for purposes as his mistakes.

I dont understand why it took 4,000 years for someone finally say, "Deaf can do anything but hear"

Jesus should not cure deaf man but instead Jesus should had proclaim to the world, "This deaf man can do anything but hear!!, He is not retarded!!! He is not deformed!!! blah.." But no Jesus decided to let it slide so that deaf people have to go suffer many years of oppressions. (substitute 'deaf' with other races or homosexuality, you ll get my point.)

:confused:

You're jumping to the conclusions.

Let me show you the bible verses.

(Mark 7:31) "Then Jesus left the vicinity of Tyre and went through Sidon, down to the Sea of Galilee and into the region of the Decapolis."

(Mark 7:32) "There some people brought to him a man who was deaf and could hardly talk, and they begged him to place his hand on the man."

(Mark 7: 33) "After he took him aside, away from the crowd, Jesus put his fingers into the man's ears. Then he spit and touched the man's tongue."

(Mark 7:34" He looked up to heaven and with a deep sigh said to him, "Ephphatha!" (which means, "Be opened!" )."

(Mark: 7:35 "At this, the man's ears were opened, his tongue was loosened and he began to speak plainly."

(Mark: 7:36) "Jesus commanded them not to tell anyone. But the more he did so, the more they kept talking about it."

(Mark: 7 :37) "People were overwhelmed with amazement. "He has done everything well," they said. "He even makes the deaf hear and the mute speak."

It's not because Jesus thinks there is something wrong with deaf people, He helps anyone who seeks for help. :)

NP ... I agree with you. Also see post #63 restless_heart already explained very clear.

Yea Sunshine thanks for posting it, because like I said about Adam and Eve eating the fruit from the tree, God did not interfere, it's the same for us when we are sinning, God does not interfere either. God is hoping we will do what's right, not what's wrong. Just like us as parents we always hope that our children would do the right thing in life, not the wrong things, because we love our children, the same way God loves us all. ;)

(Mark: 7:36) "Jesus commanded them not to tell anyone. But the more he did so, the more they kept talking about it."

It's not because Jesus thinks there is something wrong with deaf people, He helps anyone who seeks for help. :)

Huh? Jesus didn't want World to know that he cured deafness. It means that Jesus doesn't hold deaf people in high regrad and prefer to hide them from public.

Simple question why didn't Jesus said, "Deaf can do anything except hear?"

Huh? Jesus didn't want World to know that he cured deafness. It means that Jesus doesn't hold deaf people in high regrad and prefer to hide them from public.

You're trying to twisted Jesus's words that's not what He meant. People get so excite when Jesus did miracles on people.

You're trying to twisted Jesus's words that's not what He meant. People get so excite when Jesus did miracles on people.

I guess you re avoiding my question.

Ok here's other simple question: Do you think Jesus would approve the processs of cut up kids head in name of Cochlear Implant and Oralism today?

I guess you re avoiding my question.

Ok here's other simple question: Do you think Jesus would approve the processs of cut up kids head in name of Cochlear Implant and Oralism today?
:topic: That has absolutely nothing to do with the miracles that Jesus performed.

That's totally baloney.

Because Jesus' mission on earth was to spread spiritual salvation, not to make social or political statements.

Aren't there enough threads debating Deaf and CI topics in AD without dragging them into this one?

..Aren't there enough threads debating Deaf and CI topics in AD without dragging them into this one?

I concur...pls., stick to which this thread is concerned with, anything else, either go to those threads or create one in the appropriate forum. :ty:

~RR

That's totally baloney.

Did you read that Jesus told them to not spread the words but people still spread the words anyway

Because Jesus' mission on earth was to spread spiritual salvation, not to make social or political statements.

That s BS. Jesus did get in politics. Bible clearly shown that he confronted priests and condemned them.

Aren't there enough threads debating Deaf and CI topics in AD without dragging them into this one?

I m saying why Deaf (or other minorities) had to endure oppression for man years until finally in 1800's.

I dont expect to understand God bec he doesn't want us to question him but rather to accept his rationale since his favorite motto is "I work in mysterious ways."

Liebling response:
We all are human being who often makes mistake.
Correct, because we are sinners.
Each person choose to become one of any religion to beleive and trust bible to worship God, gods, or whatever.
God? Which God? gods? Idolatry?
Liebling response:
How do you know that your bible is 100% accurary when you know that these translators are not prefect?
You pick one of two bibles:

Get the accuracy of the Word of God that God provided?

Or

Get the inaccuracy of the word of gods that the Satan provided?

1 John 4:1 (KJV)

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

The wording of any Bible translations identified with wording of the autographs where God perfectly inspired is perfectly preserved by God Himself. The accuracy of the Bible is the certainty of God’s Word.

John 17:8 (KJV)

For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me

Concerning other gospel or other Jesus, any religions have their “other” bibles. These people believe in them than receiving the certainty of God’s Words and the accuracy of God’s Words, let them be accursed. The WARNING:

Galatians 1:6-9 (KJV)

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursedU].

Pick which one – John 17:8 or Galatians 1:6-9?
Liebling answer:
Respectfully disagree
How foolish are you? If God is imperfect, then YOU won’t be here on the earth, even everyone who will not be here.
God created Eve and Adam and thought everything including earth is prefect which he want it prefect but unfortunlately sadly his mistake is: He created the Tree of Knowledge and told their first creation children to not touch Tree of Knowledge and explain short that they will die if they touch it. He want to test their first creation children's faith either they touch Tree of Knowledge or not. God because serpent tempted Eve beleive in and then throw Eve & Adam out of Garden Eden.
Why did God create them is because of the Satan. On other hand, if the Satan is not there, God would not create them. Did God make any mistakes upon the beginning of the creation? No, He did not.
I would say it's God's mistake for not tell Eve and Adam full why they should not touch Tree of Knowledge
Wrong. You twisted what the Book of Genesis said. The warning concerning that tree is if they eat it, they will SURELY die.
Eve and Adam would aware what Satan is about and what future the earth is about if God told them fully then ignore serpent and know serpent is Satan
If so, Adam and Eve would be perfect, and then God CANNOT judge the Satan.
How could Eve and Adam know about Satan in first place. The bible doesn't say that God told them what he know about Satan?
The Satan did not tell them who he is. The Bible did not say that here. Get it?
Reality: We learn from them what and how God made mistake
You bring up your false comment against God.
Example: You had a baby and enjoy to watch your baby up to toddler... It´s time for you to say him... No, it´s danger... No... No... Your toddler ignored you and tempt his curious... All what you do is put thing away for his safety. That´s what I am trying to say about Eve and Adam that they are first newbie in the earth and too naive and don´t know what right or wrong.
Look at the tree of knowledge of good and Eve. When Adam and Eve were perfect, they NEVER experience the difference between good and evil. After they became sinners, they had new experience with this knowledge of good and evil for the first time. See? Get it?
Eve and Adam are newbie on the earth and made innocent mistakes
They did not makes any mistakes without the Satan.
God thought he is prefect when he created this world to be prefect until he created Tree of Knowledge when he know it´s not safetly. I would not plant the tree in my yard when I know it´s not safetly.
If God did not put the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, God cannot judge against the Satan.

I m saying why Deaf (or other minorities) had to endure oppression for man years until finally in 1800's.

I dont expect to understand God bec he doesn't want us to question him but rather to accept his rationale since his favorite motto is "I work in mysterious ways."
This statement is baloney:

"It means that Jesus doesn't hold deaf people in high regrad and prefer to hide them from public."

All kinds of innocent groups have had to endure oppression over the centuries, not just deaf people. It had nothing to do with the miracles that Jesus performed.

It was Christians in America who went to the most effort to educate deaf children, long before the government stepped in.

Jesus confronted the priests precisely because they failed in their spiritual duties and conduct.

Thank you very much. Good Post you got here. Whew, yes it's alot of work to make some of us understand the fact that God is perfect! Well done, Askjo!

Correct, because we are sinners. God? Which God? gods? Idolatry? You pick one of two bibles:

Or

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

The wording of any Bible translations identified with wording of the autographs where God perfectly inspired is perfectly preserved by God Himself. The accuracy of the Bible is the certainty of God’s Word.

For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me

Concerning other gospel or other Jesus, any religions have their “other” bibles. These people believe in them than receiving the certainty of God’s Words and the accuracy of God’s Words, let them be accursed. The WARNING:

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursedU].

Pick which one – John 17:8 or Galatians 1:6-9? How foolish are you? If God is imperfect, then YOU won’t be here on the earth, even everyone who will not be here. Why did God create them is because of the Satan. On other hand, if the Satan is not there, God would not create them. Did God make any mistakes upon the beginning of the creation? No, He did not. Wrong. You twisted what the Book of Genesis said. The warning concerning that tree is if they eat it, they will SURELY die. If so, Adam and Eve would be perfect, and then God CANNOT judge the Satan. The Satan did not tell them who he is. The Bible did not say that here. Get it? You bring up your false comment against God. Look at the tree of knowledge of good and Eve. When Adam and Eve were perfect, they NEVER experience the difference between good and evil. After they became sinners, they had new experience with this knowledge of good and evil for the first time. See? Get it? They did not makes any mistakes without the Satan. If God did not put the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, God cannot judge against the Satan.

Correct, because we are sinners. God? Which God? gods? Idolatry? You pick one of two bibles:

Or

Pick which one – John 17:8 or Galatians 1:6-9? How foolish are you? If God is imperfect, then YOU won’t be here on the earth, even everyone who will not be here. Why did God create them is because of the Satan. On other hand, if the Satan is not there, God would not create them. Did God make any mistakes upon the beginning of the creation? No, He did not. Wrong. You twisted what the Book of Genesis said. The warning concerning that tree is if they eat it, they will SURELY die. If so, Adam and Eve would be perfect, and then God CANNOT judge the Satan. The Satan did not tell them who he is. The Bible did not say that here. Get it? You bring up your false comment against God. Look at the tree of knowledge of good and Eve. When Adam and Eve were perfect, they NEVER experience the difference between good and evil. After they became sinners, they had new experience with this knowledge of good and evil for the first time. See? Get it? They did not makes any mistakes without the Satan. If God did not put the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, God cannot judge against the Satan.

Very well said. I agree.

We cannot do anything about it, like planting a tree whether if the tree is good or evil. It is the same as just about anything in the world. We cannot run and hid to avoid the danger of any kind. We should be thankful we have a beautiful nature to live on and food and water to live. We cannot know which food is good or evil, or what not to drink. Same as for that tree God had planted. He may have planted thousand different trees whether if it was good or evil. He said what was beautiful on Earth, all was good in his eyes. We can tell to our child not to eat the tree, if a child made a mistake to eat the tree. What can we do? That child made a choice, like Eve did. Every child born is sinned, and we cannot step down and say, Hey, it is God's fault because Eve ate that fruit. Satan do tempt us in so many different ways and we are the ones who must take a stand to make the choices whether to stop the evil or not. Satan is in every corner before your eyes. Always ask God for forgiviness. God is love.

There is no doubt in my mind that "GOD" is not perfect. So I will have to say "no".

PS. Don't take my words too personal on my point of view. Thank you.

This statement is baloney:

"It means that Jesus doesn't hold deaf people in high regrad and prefer to hide them from public."

All kinds of innocent groups have had to endure oppression over the centuries, not just deaf people. It had nothing to do with the miracles that Jesus performed.

It was Christians in America who went to the most effort to educate deaf children, long before the government stepped in.

Jesus confronted the priests precisely because they failed in their spiritual duties and conduct.

RoadRunnder (the omnipotent, omniscient, and all-benevolent moderator) said we shouldn't go off-topic. Save it for other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back