Is deaf allows to get a job for model?

WakeyNicole

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Some of my deaf friends said I look like a model because I'm good with the photo of myself.

Does the model have a qualification or not?

you don't need to ask us. all you have to do is submit your photo to a modeling agency and see if they like you.

I've got to say you ask for a lot of advice and then just tell everyone you don't want it. Doesn't make people real glad to help you.

have a portfolliao(spelling???) done cost alot but if you mean it you will do it..hope you got endurence you going need it hard work

we are not the modeling agency. I suggest you to visit at the modeling agenecy and ask lot of questions from there. It will answer your question..

Good advice all but I doubt she will follow any of it. I think her questions are all hypothetical.

WakeyNicole, qualification-wise you have to realize that there are qualities every model needs to have, depending on the type of model one wishes to become. Generally, any feature indicative of good health is a must - i.e. maintaining clear skin, a full head of hair, and overall symmetry. Other qualities such as height and weight depend on what you're modeling. You need to attain a required body image by working out, preferably with a fitness trainer, especially someone who has a good reputation and experience with models. Tell them your modeling goals and how you'll need your body to look.

Decide what kind of model you'd like to be. Technically, anybody can be a model. However, do remember that if you don't meet certain requirements, the work available to you will be really limited, and you may have to compensate in other departments (reliability, technique, etc). Do your homework, you can obtain further details from a legitimate modeling agency.

WakeyNicole, qualification-wise you have to realize that there are qualities every model needs to have, depending on the type of model one wishes to become. Generally, any feature indicative of good health is a must - i.e. maintaining clear skin, a full head of hair, and overall symmetry. Other qualities such as height and weight depend on what you're modeling. You need to attain a required body image by working out, preferably with a fitness trainer, especially someone who has a good reputation and experience with models. Tell them your modeling goals and how you'll need your body to look.

Decide what kind of model you'd like to be. Technically, anybody can be a model. However, do remember that if you don't meet certain requirements, the work available to you will be really limited, and you may have to compensate in other departments (reliability, technique, etc). Do your homework, you can obtain further details from a legitimate modeling agency.

Very true.

It depend on your looks and wrist size and height... of course, maybe chest, if they like it.

I work for a very nice hotel here in St. Petersburg Florida. We get a TON of models that come stay with us from all over the world usually involved with the HSN studio around the corner from us. I will tell you, I've met 3 deaf models with them. So there's a simple answer... Never asked in detail, I just know they're deaf, and I'm their favorite person because we sign. =P You're only limited by what you let yourself be limited by. Being deaf is certainly no different. If you want to be a model, go be a model. Plain and simple.

Back