Is Chocolate Healthy? The Health Benefits of Eating Chocolate

yes I saw tv channel Food I watch chocolate tree and make chocolate candy, cake, ice cream, and anything.

Oh yes, dark (plain) chocolate can lower your blood pressure and also good for heart as well.

Doctor advised my hubby to eat dark chocolate and drink a glass of red wine.

I mix dark and milk chocolate when I bake any cakes, cookies, etc.

i knew this as they said its good for u especially your heart!! heh.. i must have my chocolate fix! lol!!!! heh :whistle:

yup that is right. Even its better than drink a wine. I know drink some wine is good for your heartbecause it helps less strain/ stress on your heart...
i do eat 1 oz of dark chocolate everyday! :)
(1 oz equal roughly about a heresry bar) (spelling? heh)

LisaMarie said:
yup that is right. Even its better than drink a wine. I know drink some wine is good for your heartbecause it helps less strain/ stress on your heart...
i do eat 1 oz of dark chocolate everyday! :)
(1 oz equal roughly about a heresry bar) (spelling? heh)
yes only in moderation :)

Liebling:-))) said:
Oh yes, dark (plain) chocolate can lower your blood pressure and also good for heart as well.

Doctor advised my hubby to eat dark chocolate and drink a glass of red wine.

I mix dark and milk chocolate when I bake any cakes, cookies, etc.
:applause: I agreed with you! I use eat dark chocolate for good my heart. I drink red wine for good relax not much time.

I tend to stay away from chocolate. o_o I'm addicted to those Rolos... If i get my hands on one, i'll eat the whole bag by the end of the day. (I'm talking about those walmart sized party-sized bags)
:whistle:

hi alldeaf, if eating chocolate or candy too much, it causes cavity in teeth.... try to reduce eating chocolate....

Back