irony

Originally posted by Justin Sane
Rob Gun Shop with Toy Pistol

Yeah that one really weird irony that did come true!

Damn I cant remmy where it was on the news about robbing gun shop with toy gun!

Originally posted by Freaky
:mad2: It's ironic Justin Sanes is still posting!!! :mad2:
Here...have some ice cold cup of water...and relax. Your face is already too red and would hurt to touch

When I had a shitty car, I never hit a deer. And now, I have a brand new car, I just hit a deer this morning! :wonders if all deers have a master plan to destroy brand new cars only...: hmmmm

Originally posted by Steel
when the games and the internet takes forever to download :o

I don't have to worry about that cos I'm on Cable. :P Cable rawks! Heheheh! :laugh2:

Goldie

Originally posted by kuifje75
When I had a shitty car, I never hit a deer. And now, I have a brand new car, I just hit a deer this morning! :wonders if all deers have a master plan to destroy brand new cars only...: hmmmm

:shock: Kuifje -- i hope YOU urself is ok physically as i am aware car vs deer is not pretty and the deer ends up having to be shot to put it out of their misery if still alive after the collision :( i consider deer to be a very bootiful creature when very much alive but unfortunately they tend to freeze in the same spot when headlights are on them :o

(sowwy for going slightly off topic folks)

Originally posted by WaterRats13
I don't have to worry about that cos I'm on Cable. :P Cable rawks! Heheheh! :laugh2:

Goldie
see?? goldie understands!

Originally posted by shao
You know that Confucius taught us to respect elders and parents, right? Ironically, Confucius hated and didn't respect his mother.

Seriously?

Originally posted by kuifje75

:rofl: Maybe it's the sleek and shiny body of the new car that attracts deers? ;)

Goldie

On "The View", Britney Spears announced that she made a vow to not have sex till she is married.

Yet, she recently announced to the world that she did it with her ex-boyfriend, Justin!

Sheesh, some people aren't meant to make vows.

Originally posted by Freaky
:mad2: It's ironic Justin Sanes is still posting!!! :mad2:

i don't blame you .... i noticed he think he is too PERFECT and think EVERYTHING but hes NOT! :roll:

by the way, no offense! :)

Since I'm new here, I gotta ask: What's the irony of Justin Sane's posting here? He supposed to be banned or something?? Sounds like I might be in the ball-park....

Originally posted by Tousi
Since I'm new here, I gotta ask: What's the irony of Justin Sane's posting here? He supposed to be banned or something?? Sounds like I might be in the ball-park....

Discussion about Justin Sane's post might not be encouraged.

He "harrassed" several other members. That is violation of our rules. His thread toward BabyPhat21 was just one of his last harrassive comment.

End of Justin Sane's discussion please.

well, we have right to speak up how we feel about him and everything else too. i disagree who is Moderator took our post off or etc ... its very wrongful to do that! .... :roll: :)

Yes, sir, SG, your'e very correct in taking that action. Daprilz, hello there and no offense but have you ever heard the term, "...lance that boil?"

Originally posted by Tousi
Yes, sir, SG, your'e very correct in taking that action. Daprilz, hello there and no offense but have you ever heard the term, "...lance that boil?"

yes, i have heard of them be4. :)

Back