irony

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
did you ever find yourself in an ironic situation like your closet is ready to explode yet you have nothing to wear or almost none of them match each other??? sometimes I feel so frustrated!!

Putting food into the microwave and set it to 30 seconds, and during the 30 seconds... you're going through all the cupboards for something to eat!

Originally posted by Banjo
Putting food into the microwave and set it to 30 seconds, and during the 30 seconds... you're going through all the cupboards for something to eat!

lmao good one:dizzy:

when the games and the internet takes forever to download :o

You know that Confucius taught us to respect elders and parents, right? Ironically, Confucius hated and didn't respect his mother.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
And how it is ironic about it?
nothing. I just don't have much patience when something takes forever to get done.

I have a lot of healthy and junk food in my house, but yet I feel like I have nothing to eat. Heh.

if you have chocolate, it is never bad to eat 'em all :D

Originally posted by Steel
nothing. I just don't have much patience when something takes forever to get done.

Then why you post this one in here? This thread is supposed to focus about the irony. No offense.

People, forgive me for the off-topic.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Having a Satellite TV and yet nothing good on telly to watch...
lol - that reminds me of something, when you have free time nothing is on tv but when you have to go and do something all of sudden there is lots of good stuff on tv or you got to watch the ending...I really hate when I think the ending is going to be good but turns out to be crap. That wasted my time and makes me late, now if I have to go out like in 20 min I wont turn on the tv to tempt me!!

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Then why you post this one in here? This thread is supposed to focus about the irony. No offense.

People, forgive me for the off-topic.
it IS about irony...perhas you just don't get it so never mind

Irony? Hummm Getting my car fixed and immedately(sp?), the new problems appear.

Back