Ireland

IrishGalofPa

Reaction score
Hi there, I would love to go to that country because it's partly that I'm 75 percent Irish and I know that it's my dream vacation and would love to meet my relatives there as well. :cheers:

i would love to go to ireland to study about their history.. heard alot of history there :D

also would like to catch the tiny little guy.. for gold!

I do want to go to castles in Ireland cuz I heard they are haunted.

im irish myself..and would LOVE to go to ireland one day but not sure if ill ever wanna come back to the US....ha

Fly Free said:
can MizzDeaf and i tag along with u Oddball qq hehe

Sure, np... I am sure that Lasza would like to join us as well. :twisted: Let's do multisome with spirits. :mrgreen:

Oddball said:
Sure, np... I am sure that Lasza would like to join us as well. :twisted: Let's do multisome with spirits. :mrgreen:

OFC! I want to go to Irish so badly. Even I have small pecent of Irish ancestry. Wanna see some castles and haunting house. Want seance together???
Also I heard Country of Irish don't allow anyone smoke in the public this year. That what I read somewhere thru.

I would love to go to Ireland! Im mostly Irish, my mom's maiden name and my dad's name (last) are Irish, we do have some Scottish blood as well..Ive always been so interested in Ireland and Scotland..When i retire, i hope i will go there as I heard it is sooo beautiful!

Me too... little of irish but mostly scotland by my mom's side. :) i always wanted to go there and never win the trip!! :lol:

Lasza said:
OFC! I want to go to Irish so badly. Even I have small pecent of Irish ancestry. Wanna see some castles and haunting house. Want seance together???
Also I heard Country of Irish don't allow anyone smoke in the public this year. That what I read somewhere thru.

:dance: yayay lets us 4 girls mosey off to Ireland and Lasza -- SURE we can do a seance together!!! next is someone has to win big bucks!!!! :rofl:

MizzDeaf said:
Me too... little of irish but mostly scotland by my mom's side. :) i always wanted to go there and never win the trip!! :lol:

:lol: MizzDeaf hon -- if u tried again maybe u will win qq *gives MizzDeaf some of my blessing to give her strength*

I've been to ireland already. Love it. Want to move there one of these days, but never quite get around to it.
What's really cool is that if your family is irish, you can get irish 'dual' citizenship relatively easy. (ie, if your parents, grandparents or in some cases great-grandparents were irish citizens, you get irish citizenship quickly, and keep your US citizenship.)
Link to embassy info
My father has been halfway thinking of getting that, and retiring there.
The Castles in ireland really aren't much. Most of them are ruins. (which is why you might think they are haunted). For castles, going elsewhere in Europe might be best.
But DO contact any relatives you might have there, its very enlightening. The irish are friendly, and used to having immigrants coming back. (My great-aunt had relatives from australia, US, NZ, and South africa all come to visit in ireland)
Just DO it. Ignore the cost, its really very worth it.

Fly Free said:
:dance: yayay lets us 4 girls mosey off to Ireland and Lasza -- SURE we can do a seance together!!! next is someone has to win big bucks!!!! :rofl:

Don't forget PiercedPixie, too!! She can join us!! LOL :booty:

Fly Free said:
great!! hehe :thumb:

*waving* to PiercedPixie -- c'mon gurlie!!!! hehe
*packs bag* im all ready but...im not fond of flying either someone drug me or knock me out please!! ha

PiercedPixie said:
*packs bag* im all ready but...im not fond of flying either someone drug me or knock me out please!! ha

*whacks PiercedPixie's head to knock her out cold*

there! now u all ready for a fucking LONG flight!!!!

:lol:

Back