Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Get hell out of Iraq

Votes: 45 67.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lumbingmi

Reaction score
I would like to see what your opinion about Iraq War. Should we leave or we go?

I voted leave because it is pointless to stay there after Bush lied about Saddam having WMD. Also, we need to leave to allow people in Iraq to take problems on their own. No need to waste money and our people.

Stay.

We need to finish the job and the good new is that it's getting finished.

Now it's up to the Iraqis to continue the momentum.

I would say pull out the trops to bring our brothers, sisters , sons and daughters back home to US. There been enough blood shed a long time.

Bring them home, they have been there long enough. Iraq needs to stand on their own.

There's no turning back now... I think they should stay until the Iraqi people can say that Iraq is a safe and free country to live in.

Iraq is a waste of our time and we should not have involved into their problems in the first place. We should pull out troops back home and let the iraq deal with their own civil issues. Fighting terrorism is an excuse, it's everywhere not just Iraq. Why do we think Bushes is after Iraq for? Simple... Bushes is rich oil businessman. We seeing a lot of troubling economy here in American with rising gasoline prices, foreclosures. Bush isn't helping us much during his presidency :(

I vote: troops should leave Iraq to be with their families.

I agree most of your posts here that troops should leave Iraq back to home to be with their families

Vote...As long it takes, we stay until peace

If Soldier isn't there for us.. We will lose our freedom! :dunno2:

Bring them home, Iraq is obviously nothing but causes alot of economies trouble like Calvin said.

Iraq is a waste of our time and we should not have involved into their problems in the first place. We should pull out troops back home and let the iraq deal with their own civil issues. Fighting terrorism is an excuse, it's everywhere not just Iraq. Why do we think Bushes is after Iraq for? Simple... Bushes is rich oil businessman. We seeing a lot of troubling economy here in American with rising gasoline prices, foreclosures. Bush isn't helping us much during his presidency :(

Hell, yeah! I agree with that. Bush have gone too far. I believe our americans troops been through enough hardship as it is. I hope the new president will do better. :fingersx:

I agree; take them out of Iraq.

Everything is too much for what happened since 9/11. Enough is enough.

I agree; take them out of Iraq.

Everything is too much for what happened since 9/11. Enough is enough.

U got that right! Ever since 9/11 happened, Bush go over board pushing for war. I bet lot of people feel sucked to vote him the second time around. Sigh, :)

I'm surprise on some of you haven't know the history the same issues after WWII as they watch on German and Japan.

of course, they have been stay there for quite time until it's safe.

They need to leave Iraq, and enter Afghanistan, and Pakistan to capture Osama Bin Laden, and clean up its terrorists. We expected it to happen few years ago. We pay taxes, and the government spent too much money to those American soldiers, who are currently having a hard time to capture Osama Bin Laden.
What is up with that?

Finish what job?

See PowerOn's quote....

U got that right! Ever since 9/11 happened, Bush go over board pushing for war. I bet lot of people feel sucked to vote him the second time around. Sigh, :)

Better choice than what "Scary Kerry" was.

I'm surprise on some of you haven't know the history the same issues after WWII as they watch on German and Japan.

of course, they have been stay there for quite time until it's safe.

That's right. We took care of Germany and Japan, we stayed until their government was stablized. If we leave Iraq, we would have to go back again at a later date to take care of it again.

They need to leave Iraq, and enter Afghanistan, and Pakistan to capture Osama Bin Laden, and clean up its terrorists. We expected it to happen few years ago. We pay taxes, and the government spent too much money to those American soldiers, who are currently having a hard time to capture Osama Bin Laden.
What is up with that?

We are in Afghanistan but can't enter Pakistan due to Pakistan being a soverign nation. We would only go into Pakistan if Pakistan invites us in.

Do you remember that we had to ask Pakistan to use its airspace for our airplanes to get to Afghanistan?

We did ask, and they said, "yes".

We are in Afghanistan but can't enter Pakistan due to Pakistan being a soverign nation. We would only go into Pakistan if Pakistan invites us in.

Do you remember that we had to ask Pakistan to use its airspace for our airplanes to get to Afghanistan?

We did ask, and they said, "yes".

Yes I know that already, but I personally believe that Osama is somewhere in Pakistan. The American government should negotiate Pakistan government to allow us to find Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan.

Yes I know that already, but I personally believe that Osama is somewhere in Pakistan. The American government should negotiate Pakistan government to allow us to find Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan.

What makes you think they didn't try??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back