iPod Classic/Nano with CC

Please don't be LURK or being afraid.

Get your heart out of it and speak what you think of?

It was interesting video to watch in your blog. I'm not sure it would counts for support in other countries to watch a movies with CC on iPod classic or Nano.

Bummer. You probably could ask one of your friend who own the lately iPod mode and download the video from one of podcasts that have CC. I think "tecnocato" that can be found from iTunes' search.

I do interest to get iPod Touch since it have browser and I could surf in other room instead carry laptop with my wireless router connect.

I'm await to get lately update on iPod Touch.

Runs and checks her brand new Ipod..... yay yes i got one.... now off to itunes... be right back

It was interesting video to watch in your blog. I'm not sure it would counts for support in other countries to watch a movies with CC on iPod classic or Nano.

If you have paypal then you could go to US itunes store.

Yeah, and I'm return these back to Apple store without Return fee. :aw:

lol, you gonna looks like me did who return so often for electronic.

Apple don't charge me restock fee when return iPod Classic and iPod Touch last year.

Got so excited... Found few films i wanna watch... is rental only one time?

one question when you go on itunes.... how do u know if it got CC? i can't find any film that states CC.

Thanks

Found it... damn... not many closed caps on rentals! boo hoo... Guess it's different from here to USA

lol, you gonna looks like me did who return so often for electronic.

Apple don't charge me restock fee when return iPod Classic and iPod Touch last year.

Oh? You already check these iPod before with CC? How coming you didn't post to show? Or is that old model? *thinking* There was no CC last year. Never mind. ha.

Got so excited... Found few films i wanna watch... is rental only one time?

one question when you go on itunes.... how do u know if it got CC? i can't find any film that states CC.

Thanks

When download the rental, it will let you keep up to 30 days when you never actual watch it. Once open the video, it will turn to 24-hr and count down.

You would need to go to "Power Search" and then select "movie", then you should able to see "Search with Closed Captioning" and click submit. It will list every movie with CC available either buy or rent.

Back