iPhone home screen and lock screen

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
Share us with iPhone home screen and lock screen.

iNdCg6GVlbUcN.PNG

ibgBNLfSHHWKwK.PNG

I have 6 pages of apps but I only show 1 right now.

That's a good one! :)

My iPhone's power button isn't working. So, I can't take screenshots of the lock and home screen.

But I can tell you this... the lock screen is a picture of the TARDIS in space... and the home screen is the inside of the TARDIS. ;)

This may be my OCD speaking... but you have some missed calls there... and a crap load of missed mail... omg... :shock: It is driving me crazy! :eek3:
Nah... 87 isn't really that many for emails. ;)

Some of us have multiple email accounts. Some people have emails for work, home, internet, school, etc. If it's internet, then you can expect a lot of emails as they're usually for coupons, ads, etc. I have one for places that I share my email with such as restaurants, movies, stores, etc. So, I'm always getting emails about upcoming promotions. For instance, I get weekly emails from Chili's, Red Lobster, and Olive Garden... plus Walmart and Target with their sales... etc. :deal:

This may be my OCD speaking... but you have some missed calls there... and a crap load of missed mail... omg... :shock: It is driving me crazy! :eek3:

I'm deaf, I just ignored these calls. Sometimes I'm lazy to clear the missed calls. lol

Nah... 87 isn't really that many for emails. ;)

Some of us have multiple email accounts. Some people have emails for work, home, internet, school, etc. If it's internet, then you can expect a lot of emails as they're usually for coupons, ads, etc. I have one for places that I share my email with such as restaurants, movies, stores, etc. So, I'm always getting emails about upcoming promotions. For instance, I get weekly emails from Chili's, Red Lobster, and Olive Garden... plus Walmart and Target with their sales... etc. :deal:

Yup, I received a lot junk emails like coupons (mostly groupons), special offers, Target, Amazon's deal today, etc. Nothing important emails except Facebook and insurances.

That's a good one! :)

My iPhone's power button isn't working. So, I can't take screenshots of the lock and home screen.

But I can tell you this... the lock screen is a picture of the TARDIS in space... and the home screen is the inside of the TARDIS. ;)

I started to like play the game called "Minecraft" and been playing for few weeks then I sold my video card GTX 680 over a wedding ring for my wife. Got married on August 31 2013.

I started to like play the game called "Minecraft" and been playing for few weeks then I sold my video card GTX 680 over a wedding ring for my wife. Got married on August 31 2013.

Congratz on the wedding. :D And what a wonderful thing to do to get a wedding ring. :)

GASP! You gave up a good video card for a wife?!?!?!

Are you feeling okay??????

:D

GASP! You gave up a good video card for a wife?!?!?!

Are you feeling okay??????

:D

Nothing wrong with that. Video card always will outdated and probably price go down in few years later and wedding ring NEVER will outdated and price don't drop so much. It's smart move.

Back